2Pac Shakur (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
gangsta rap?? you calling big tymers gangsta rap? i don't really think mannie fresh and baby qualify as 'gangsta rappers' lol they got good beats, mannie fresh is sick with it on the beats (eg lil wayne - tha carter) baby can't rap but he's enjoyableto listen to but no way they are 'gangsta rap' lol

youngbloodz best song is 'damn' its their most successful too, best beat of lil' jons career i reckon

rubberband man???? who the fuck is that lol i know the song 'rubberband man' but thats by a rapper from southside, bankhead, named 'T.I' and his probably my current favourite rapper, he's new song with swizz beatz 'bring em out' is fkn awesome...and his also featured of destinys childs new song 'soldier' but he only got a small bit at the start, good song..

wu ain't gangsta, but they are good rapper, fucking awesome rappers, well meth ain't what he used to be 'tical the prequal' was crap....raekwons the best wu member followed by GZA and masta killah

brooklyn academy have some allright songs

DMX is probably the 'realest' rapper since 2pac and biggie IMO his fucking raw and he makes u feel what he's saying, he's one of the best IMO

if ya like T.I you might be interested in getting some of his material, his awesome to listen to, got nominated for lyricist of the year at source awards this year (but jay-z one) T.I is the best 'newcomer' in the 'rap game' right now.
What about Ghostface?
Easily my favourite Wu member. And how can you say masta killah is the 3rd best when his first solo only came out this year and wasnt amzing.

Oh and zahid immortal technique is one person only.

HSC
no said date was awesome, ghostface is good....but the pretty tony album dropped him a notch in my 'top wu members list,' probably that 'tush' song just put me off, but theres one song on that album i really like i cant remember wat its called i think 'u saved me' or some shit like that, track 4 i think, good song.

HSC
fabolous is usually a bitch but he's new album 'real talk' is the shit

im laughing coz i heard 'breathe' approximately 2 and a half months ago...and it just came out on aussie radio recently lollllll...same deal happened with usher - yeah, heard that 2 days b4 last christmas lol

off topic yes but oh well

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
woah that was major bumpage...

I liked Po Nigga Blues back in 04. Simple lyrics, but produced by Storch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)