2U 2015 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

ayeelmao

HSC
Hey guys, hope it all went well! just curious - in this test, what do you think a raw 75 ish would scale to? cheers

SlimiJay

HSC
guys i walked into my exam, sat down and realised i forgot my ruler...
do i lose marks for 13 c??
i used my pen as a ruler

SamuelMursa

HSC
hey i reckon i got around 79-85 raw what would be the best and worst case scenario do u reckon? my assessment mark was 89 and i was first i just stuffed up easy marks, cheers

aanthnnyyy

HSC
What did everything think was the hardest question? Personally I found 15 the triangle proving EF =3AE (or something like that), but I guess that's just my weakest part in 2u

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Why is everyone making it sound as if 2U scales as much as senior science? 2U scales really well, if you guys get in high get at least 68-69 then I'm sure that'll be a band 5 after aligning.

Mythos

HSC
lol had 1 hour to do the last question, silly mistakes will shrek me

SlimiJay

HSC
What did everything think was the hardest question? Personally I found 15 the triangle proving EF =3AE (or something like that), but I guess that's just my weakest part in 2u
i reckon that one as well i think i did 3 pages of working i wasnt sure what i was doing but in the end with like 10 secs kinda got it

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
We will never know the final result until the actual day. Please do yourselves a favor and accept that you did your best, and you cannot change it. Stress is the last thing you want to do in the HSC. While most of these people are talking about how they're getting 95+ raw, I'm sure half of them would not even get what they expected.

Just power on through the HSC, do your best for your final exams and accept that you did your best after all of it. :)

kenny777777

HSC
We will never know the final result until the actual day. Please do yourselves a favor and accept that you did your best, and you cannot change it. Stress is the last thing you want to do in the HSC. While most of these people are talking about how they're getting 95+ raw, I'm sure half of them would not even get what they expected.

Just power on through the HSC, do your best for your final exams and accept that you did your best after all of it. :)
want to put a wager on me getting 95+? hehe

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, i just found this link http://news.boardofstudies.nsw.edu....1/UPDATE--Advice-for-HSC-written-examinations

that says: "BOSTES has determined that there will be no change to marking practice to crossed out work in any of the Mathematics exams in the 2015 HSC. When making their judgements, Mathematics markers will continue to consider legible crossed out work", does anyone know where to find the set of rules, i wanna know if they'll mark my crossed answer, i crossed out the correct one :(

HZ1998

HSC
Im confused about q16 i) do you simply write similar triangles? I lost 9-11 marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)