2U/3U maths, physics, chemistry, biology and english tutoring (1 Viewer)

ajay098

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Annie and I have recently finish my HSC. I achieved band 6s in majority of my subjects and an overall ATAR of 98.55. I am offering preliminary and HSC tutoring for the following subjects:

• English – all levels of English. I did Letters to Alice/Pride and prejudice, As You Like It, Wag the Dog and Harwood poetry but I can help you no matter what texts you are studying. I will be able to assist you in essay writing and analysis of text.

• Chemistry- option is Shipwrecks (I am willing to study other options if required and this applies to physics and biology)

• Physics- option is Quanta to Quarks

• Biology – option is communication

• Mathematics and Extension 1 mathematics (2U/3U). I accelerated mathematics in year 11 and I did complete 4U math for HSC but I am not offering 4U because I want to concentrate on 2U and 3U.

• Studies of Religion – my depth studies are Judaism and Christianity.
For the math and sciences, I have countless examination papers (independent, CSSA, other schools) and study guides (e.g. Coroneos, Cambridge, Excel etc) as well as detailed notes from many other students.

I aim to provide a tutoring style that suits your needs whether you simply want to accelerate in the course or need assistance with homework. Other than providing support during the tutoring session, you can also send me any questions or ask me for help over msn, email, facebook etc. I prefer to tutor in the Parramatta, Merrylands, strathfield and NSW state library.

I am offering both individual and group tutoring at hourly rates of $30 (cheaper for group tutoring and tutoring more than one hour). However the price is negotiable if there is financial hardship.

Please pm, email or phone me if you are interested or have any enquiries:

0401519553 apang098@hotmail.com

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Annie is the bomb. I know her personally and she truly has all the qualities of a great tutor - she's approachable, friendly, easy to talk to, hard working, explains concepts very well and knows the content of all her subjects like the back of her hand.

She is highly recommended, especially because she's an extremely patient person who would help you in any way she can.... and because she puts up with me so very well ;)

Go to Annie, you won't regret it!

I would type more but i am super sleepy right now XD

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
She is the best, enough said.

EDIT: She is a beast especially with Bio.

Last edited:

ajay098

HSC
She is the best, enough said.

EDIT: She is a beast especially with Bio.
thanks guys.

@ namu: if i am the bio beast then ur the math beast....looks like it runs in the family ;)

@ anna: go to sleep!! the bleach episode will stay in ur comp...u can watch it in the morning u noe...lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
go to sleep!! the bleach episode will stay in ur comp...u can watch it in the morning u noe...lol
Bahahaha, just woke up like 2 hours ago... i'll watch Bleach soon ^^

But seriously guys, Annie is awesome ( not as awesome as me though :p )

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Don't mess up with her - she is the best.
I couldn't care less how good she (or anyone else for that matter) is, I was simply pointing out a simple error. No need to make a big deal out of it :S

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I couldn't care less how good she (or anyone else for that matter) is, I was simply pointing out a simple error. No need to make a big deal out of it :S
It's ridiculous how you point out an issue that is not worth noticing.

Why not point out every spelling error in the whole website? Have fun with that

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
It's ridiculous how you point out an issue that is not worth noticing.

Why not point out every spelling error in the whole website? Have fun with that
*Sigh*, you just have to make a big issue, don't you?

No, I wont be pointing out spelling errors in the whole website. But I think it is worth noting in a post that a tutor offering his/her professional services. It was more of a simple reminder to help them and correct their post... but no, you have to act on their behalf (when I'm sure the op wouldn't appreciate) and blow it up into a big issue.

Advertising is free here, wouldn't you think that they'd make sure that they spell everything correctly? Also, wouldn't you think that the op would've appreciated me pointing out a simple error to make their post look more professional? Geez, people these days -_-;

ajay098

HSC
guys calm down, as the creator of this thread, i don't really mind and yes, thank you i suppose for pointing out my mistake. lol another silly mistake by me! :p Yeah! i think what's important is that i can do the math in the book.

i try to make sure everything is spelt correctly, but unfortunely i am a human and a math nerd at heart ( a fan of numbers, not the authors of math books) so SORRY to the english fans!

P.S. Im sure math nerds would enjoy english so much more if it encompass learning the names of mathematicians. :uhhuh: LOL

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)