3 hours a night is not enough! (1 Viewer)

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
clintmyster said:
ive noticed people all talk about making notes and studying/doing assessments but does anyone ever do hw other then like maths where you need to LOLL..
When we get homework, I do it. But my teachers are really good with either giving homework that will be useful to us or none at all. EG Modern ... we maybe get homework once a fortnight? English is more frequent, but it's usually "read this" or "prepare for discussion on this".

But I dunno, I tend to find homework one of the easiest ways to study, because basically all of it is geared towards assessments.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
fuck off and study you twat's, fuck us 08'ers its party and chill out time:haha:

Sayangliss

HSC
bell531 said:
Writing your own study notes not only provide you with a set of complete notes for the subjects you are studying, but also, by writing the notes, the knowledge is ingrained into your memory, making the process even more useful. Although, talking about them is the easy part - you (and I) need to actually put it into practice before notes will be of any use.
Personally I've never liked writing notes, when I tried, the amount of notes I seem to have to make for it to feel like 'complete notes' feels like a complete waste of time.
Skipping your note taking advice, the latter is pretty good. =]

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Sayangliss said:
Personally I've never liked writing notes, when I tried, the amount of notes I seem to have to make for it to feel like 'complete notes' feels like a complete waste of time.
Skipping your note taking advice, the latter is pretty good. =]
That's why i only take notes for a few subjects. For eg if i want modern notes i refer to my book- there are notes right there :p

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Don't take notes at all. Like me =D
No, don't listen to me. I gotta start..

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
youngminii said:
Don't take notes at all. Like me =D
No, don't listen to me. I gotta start..
Starting, it's always the hardest part.

The only reason i do physics is because my teacher literally made me so yeah, it's pretty good though i have to admit instead of trying to filter through my crummy book XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)