das how much dey get paid !
night shifters get $37/h

peace^^
Do you work there by any chance?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i only get half of that :(

and i do the same, if not harder physical labour. the hours arent as nasty though.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
A lady my mum sort of talks to just started a job at streets ice cream factory and she gets $25/hour for putting stickers on boxes! i want to know how to apply but the lady wasn't sure because she knew someone, thats always the way..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'd much rather work at the post office, because its the same thing but with letters, which aren't heavy.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
withoutaface said:
I'd much rather work at the post office, because its the same thing but with letters, which aren't heavy.
That would be cool, being apart of the public service and everything and being protected by a state award.

I don't understand my local Post Office. It's a very customer-service intensive job and yet they have a fat guy with a pony tail in their employ. It just annoys me that I could be doing a much better than alot of the people I see complaining about their occupations, yet I remain jobless.

7th Sign

HSC
withoutaface said:

obviously you dont deal with people like me I am always dropping off like 10-20kg packages to aus post :D

bustinjustin

HSC
leetom said:
That would be cool, being apart of the public service and everything and being protected by a state award.
Not entirely true...

I'm in the process of applying for the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations at their new call centres to work as a telephone advisor explaining the new workplace legislation. We'll be on Workplace Agreements and they'll pay us according to performance.

Oh the irony...

(Watch this space to see if I get the job!)

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
$30/hr cash in hand, but not tutoring? Tell me where.. TELL ME NOW!!!!!!
I also get $30 an hour. It's been cash only wages so far... (hope it stays that way) I'm a dance teacher, by the way. It's a bit like tuition, I guess...

Collin

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
I also get $30 an hour. It's been cash only wages so far... (hope it stays that way) I'm a dance teacher, by the way. It's a bit like tuition, I guess...
You know, you really got me excited there until I read the word 'dance'. *cries*

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
bustinjustin said:
Not entirely true...

I'm in the process of applying for the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations at their new call centres to work as a telephone advisor explaining the new workplace legislation. We'll be on Workplace Agreements and they'll pay us according to performance.

Oh the irony...

(Watch this space to see if I get the job!)
That's a Federal department, you can expect be paid shit there.

mR.aCAdEMiK

Mo-del Student
HSC
far $30/hour is good. Once HSC, it a must do for me :D. Much better than my past and current jobs where the pay ranges from $10-$13/hr which i thought was good considering my friends get paid around $6 doing fastfood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)