$30/hr: State Rank Mathematics 2u(99)|Ext 1(48/50)||FREE English marking (93) (1 Viewer)

Chatoyance

HSC
[Edited]
Due to demand, I am also offering tutoring for general mathematics.
-

Hello people of BOS! :wavey:

School has just started, but next thing you know, BAM and you're confronted with an onset of homework, exam notifications and assessments.
I know I looked at the notifications and had once no idea on how to prepare for an examination that had a weighting of 25%. Often I got stuck on a past paper question or even a homework question for almost an hour. For me, the hardest part was putting away the phone (darn technology), sitting at my table and opening my schoolbooks.
Whether you need guidance on exam preparation, help with questions, or even motivation to study, I hope I can make this journey a little more smoother.

Summary:
I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2014, achieving an ATAR of 98.85 with the following mathematics results:
Mathematics 2u: 99/100 (18th in the State)
Mathematics Extension 1: 48/50

Why me?

- Enthusiasm: Mathematics is my favourite subject (I am such a nerd), so I am super stoked to offer tuition in this area. Moreover, teaching has also been an indulgence of mine, having volunteered as a tutor both at school and at the library. For this reason, I have decided to offer tuition, as it's always rewarding and fulfilling to see struggling students understand a difficult concept.
- Experience: I have taught students of all ages preparing for the Selective test up to the HSC. From this I have learnt that every student works differently; hence I strive to unlock the potential of my students through methods that work best with them. Whether that be practicing questions that target their weakest areas or assigning homework material essential to their preparation for exams.
Furthermore, I hope to share my experience on exam technique, which is just as important as knowing your content in order to perform well in the HSC.
I am also willing to share all my resources that I have used such as past papers (not just trials but also each term assessments) or sheets that I found useful.
- Flexible: I will structure my lesson around you. Need more homework? Sure. Need help with homework? No problemo. You are my priority, and I'll make sure that the lessons are tailored to fit you.
- Approachable: If you need help, I will be readily available, whether that be by phone, email or even BOS. Being a recent HSC graduate, I understand the importance of extra help during exam periods and I am glad to offer any assistance :)
- Affordable: I am offering one-on-one tuition at $30 for one hour. Discounts for longer hours or group tuition can be negotiated.

Since I cater for so limited a subject. I am also offering FREE english marking for all my students (93 English Advanced HSC mark). I just really like reading essays :D
I currently study Combined Law at UNSW. Due to uni and other commitments, vacancies are limited. This is so that I can dedicate my best as a tutor.

Locations?
Parramatta Library is preferred.
Otherwise, contact me to figure something out.

Feel free to PM on BOS, or email: eeubio@gmail.com

Best of luck with your studies,
Nancy

Last edited:

tofusenpai

HSC
Re: $25/hr: State Rank Mathematics 2u(99)|Ext 1(48/50)||FREE English marking (93)

:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: $25/hr: State Rank Mathematics 2u(99)|Ext 1(48/50)||FREE English marking (93)

Massive bump for Nancy:)-Absolutely crazy rates for such brilliant results-do not miss out on such an awesome offer. One of the nicest person I know and one of the rare HSC tutors who genuinely cares for the welfare of students. I have no doubt she is going to be one of the best tutors around:) Get in before you truly regret missing out on this opportunity:)

mreditor16

HSC

Bump for Nancy :) :) :) :) :) get in quick guys, espo with such good rates

harrypotterfan

HSC

Having had the privilege of being friends with Nancy at school, I can vouch for the fact that she would make an excellent tutor. I have seen her hard work (staying inside at lunch to do extra maths questions), kindness and willingness to help, and I am sure that she will readily transfer these qualities to you when teaching to optimise your learning. Her state rank in maths and excellence in her HSC is a testament to her hard work, intelligence and dedication, and I am sure that with her guidance and help, you will be able to do yourself credit :)

mreditor16

HSC

Having had the privilege of being friends with Nancy at school, I can vouch for the fact that she would make an excellent tutor. I have seen her hard work (staying inside at lunch to do extra maths questions), kindness and willingness to help, and I am sure that she will readily transfer these qualities to you when teaching to optimise your learning. Her state rank in maths and excellence in her HSC is a testament to her hard work, intelligence and dedication, and I am sure that with her guidance and help, you will be able to do yourself credit :)
+1 - another bump for Nancy :)

happypeople

A Happy Person
HSC

I also had the great pleasure of knowing Nancy at school, and am proud to call her my friend. She is one of the most fun, caring and awesome people I know.
Her marks speak for themselves - a state rank in Maths!!! :D
Nancy is also super smart (as you can see haha) and her mind is also very agile - so she'll definitely be adaptable to all your tutoring needs!
All the best Nancy :)

Chatoyance

HSC

Massive bump for Nancy:)-Absolutely crazy rates for such brilliant results-do not miss out on such an awesome offer. One of the nicest person I know and one of the rare HSC tutors who genuinely cares for the welfare of students. I have no doubt she is going to be one of the best tutors around:) Get in before you truly regret missing out on this opportunity:)
Arghhh thankyou so much strawberrye for such kind words :) It means so much coming from you ^^

Bump for Nancy :) :) :) :) :) get in quick guys, espo with such good rates
Thanks mreditor! Appreciate the bumps mate :) :) :) :) :) Would not have state ranked without your help in maths :)

Hahaha yes those lunch times dedicated towards maths; those pesky homework questions ._.
thankyou harrypotterfan ;P

I also had the great pleasure of knowing Nancy at school, and am proud to call her my friend. She is one of the most fun, caring and awesome people I know.
Her marks speak for themselves - a state rank in Maths!!! :D
Nancy is also super smart (as you can see haha) and her mind is also very agile - so she'll definitely be adaptable to all your tutoring needs!
All the best Nancy :)
Thanks friend :D Right back at you :)
Your mind is very agile and adaptable too :p

mreditor16

HSC

Bump for Nancy! :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

BUMP

Chatoyance

HSC

Thankyou for the bumps mreditor and strawberrye! Much appreciated :)

Chatoyance

HSC

Bump :) Only 3 spots left!

mreditor16

HSC

bump :)

Chatoyance

HSC

Bump! Only two spots left :)

mreditor16

HSC

Bump! :)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC

bump. u available next year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)