• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

300 Bars and Running...WOW! (1 Viewer)

HSC
LaCe said:
I wasnt able to recognise them, but ive got most of them now.

ANyway, anyone even know who C-murder is? (look at previous question)

yeh the only song i really like of his is 'down for my niggas' nah he's allright, i still think he's innocent

HSC
kojosittinon20s said:
forgot bout dat,
i still think Master P should make a comeback

he tried with that album that came out last month, it was suprisinlgy OKAY but still he only ever had a couple of good songs. Mystikal was and always will be the best thing the no limit camp ever produced

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
well he is master p's brother lol
wow, didnt know that.

How come he recorded an album in jail?? what's up with that?

HSC
LaCe said:
wow, didnt know that.

How come he recorded an album in jail?? what's up with that?

alot of rappers release albums whilst in jail (beanie sigel - the b coming, shyne - godfather buried alive etc)

Wait, so these aren’t old vocals with new producers?

No old vocals at all, bruh. I got fresh new tracks and new vocals. I brought some equipment in here and didn’t do my lyrics over the phone. I recorded my album in my cell. I’ve been getting 20 letters a day, I’m on the internet and doing radio shows in Brooklyn, N.O., L.A. and Rhode Island. I’ve been live on the air with New Orleans Wild Wayne [legendary DJ/air personality] who played tributes to me on the air. I’ve been on mixtapes by DJ Phat Phat, DJ Kay Slay, DJ Smallz and all over the West Coast.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
alot of rappers release albums whilst in jail (beanie sigel - the b coming, shyne - godfather buried alive etc)

Wait, so these aren’t old vocals with new producers?

No old vocals at all, bruh. I got fresh new tracks and new vocals. I brought some equipment in here and didn’t do my lyrics over the phone. I recorded my album in my cell. I’ve been getting 20 letters a day, I’m on the internet and doing radio shows in Brooklyn, N.O., L.A. and Rhode Island. I’ve been live on the air with New Orleans Wild Wayne [legendary DJ/air personality] who played tributes to me on the air. I’ve been on mixtapes by DJ Phat Phat, DJ Kay Slay, DJ Smallz and all over the West Coast.
And he even did a couple of music videos in his cell

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i like part 1 better by FARRRRRRR its actually prob my all time fav hip hop song
I dont have no.1 but when i did download it, it sounds exactly the same as no.2 (or did i just download the same thing?)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
That's what i thought, the lyrics are diff, i dont think nas is in no.1 either

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
What is the remixed song he uses at about 9mins into it? (piano and vocals - slow msuic - just before Kanye West - Diamonds)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
dr dre - keep their heads ringing
chea great song, which i still play in my car...i remember when i downloaded it ages ago the file name was ring ding dong, but half the time the filenames are always fukd up on those P2P networks :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)