• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

35 sleeping with 13 (2 Viewers)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Damn. This story is realyl wierd and shows how f**ked up society is these days. I would hate to be her husband. A 12yr old can better satisfy ur woman, that is so humiliating.

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
1. She was unhappily married, so the husband was probably a bastard in the first place

2. How is it that the kid is innocent just because he is 12? Take a look at the 12 yr old kids here who steal, rob and commit crimes such as manslaughter/murder.

3. HE's been using this opportunty to file all sorts of lawsuits against the school so that he can get some money out of it, authorities etc while she's been in there, and his MOTHER has been taking care of his children. Thus clearly he has been out enjoying himself (NB didn't finish school, unemployed).

It's wrong but if they want scandal perhaps look at some of the things that priests do to boys/girls in schurches/religious schools.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
it is wrong yes, but than again its not, if the boy wants to have sex and the teacher wants to have sex than by gosh have sex!!! as for the children of the relationship, thats wen its wrong, the children are disadvantaged and will have to put up knowing that they were created purely out of pleasure and knowing that ther father is lik 13-14 years older then they are and there mother was fucking a 13 year old while she was 35 and married with kids already...this situation is screwed up to the max

malkin86

HSC
owoodley said:
Perhaps he is. But it is okay "as long as noone gets hurt" remember??.... It doesn't matter if through abuse and trauma, the boy has developed a mental condition in which associates parent-child relationships as relationships of physical 'love'. Thus in turn making this boy likely to himself abuse a youth, successfully perpetuating a cycle dissociation....

-
If the boy develops a mental condition and becomes part of the cycle then someone is getting hurt.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
She got sent to gaol after their first child and was released providing she stay away from him but not long after or something police found them in a car at it again. She fell pregnant again and had tehir second child in prison.

I can't believe she chose to sleep with a 12 year old student. There are plenty of other men, why a student?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
kimmeh said:
Even at 12, could the boy even get his penis up? or even ejaculate for her to become pregnant?.
boys have erections from birth, however sperm isnt produced til puberty.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I saw something about this case on the news the other night, and it said the kid was actually 15 years old-not 12.

Good on him I reckon!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
I saw something about this case on the news the other night, and it said the kid was actually 15 years old-not 12.

Good on him I reckon!
interesting stance you have on rape

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
interesting stance you have on rape
Well I think a 15 year old and a 35 year old consenting to have sex is a bit different to a criminal taking a girl, abusing her and then having sex with her. See the distinction dick head?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
It's interesting that you placed a female as the victim in your example.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Well I think a 15 year old and a 35 year old consenting to have sex is a bit different to a criminal taking a girl, abusing her and then having sex with her. See the distinction dick head?
Its called statutory rape, dickhead.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
It's interesting that you placed a female as the victim in your example.
Sorry, both male and females can rape. SORRY.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
the kids done something most male students have been dreaming to do for their whole schooling career.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
funny how if the gender roles were reversed i would be hammering into this thread like hot knife through butter.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
the distinction, as i see it, is that the victim in the second scenario was female. or are you saying that the age of consent should be lowered?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
the distinction, as i see it, is that the victim in the second scenario was female. or are you saying that the age of consent should be lowered?
No, the distinction is that one was forced through violence to do it.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
No, the distinction is that one was forced through violence to do it.
so you believe the age of consent should be lowered?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
so you believe the age of consent should be lowered?
They were in love homo. I know you could never understand because your heart is covered by ice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)