• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

35 sleeping with 13 (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
They were in love homo. I know you could never understand because your heart is covered by ice.
so, the age of consent should remain at the current age, with the exceptions of those who are in love?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
there was an elementary teacher in the US that seduced a 9 year old. in smh a few days ago.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i think that its pretty bad considering the teacher has been put into a position of trust and she 'took advantage' of the poor little innocent 13 year old! pretty disturbing....

WOOOO HOOO 50 POSTS!!! :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cherryblossom said:
there was an elementary teacher in the US that seduced a 9 year old. in smh a few days ago.
smh is a crock of shit.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
so, the age of consent should remain at the current age, with the exceptions of those who are in love?
Yeah, it should. He was 15.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
what about those who are 14, or those who aren't in love? i'm just clarifying your position on this

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
what about those who are 14, or those who aren't in love? i'm just clarifying your position on this
14?!? This isn't the case, is it? You have a talent for changing the topic of conversations.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
14?!? This isn't the case, is it? You have a talent for changing the topic of conversations.
you're the one who wants to change to law to lower the age of consent for those who are in love. i'm just trying to understand why this is

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
hmm..why do we say its wrong for a 13 yr old girl but immoral but cool for a 13 yr old boy?

well its an unconcious thing we know the physical repercussion is much greater to the female...they are more delicate something like that would ruin their life,(she will allways be loose) the greatest unconcious thought is that the girls whom is ruined! do we want to see a trend how about if every male over 35 and every female under 14 decided mutually to have intercourse the effects would still be as lethal

whereas there is nothing like that for a guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)