• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

>40degrees = no hsc? (1 Viewer)

lil_lainy

HSC
im pretty sure that no one can sit the exma again...just say it is sposed to finish at 12:00 nobody can do it after that time no matta what, unless they have those special provisions for xtra time,

yeh u apply for misadventure then u get an average

our hall has no aircon and knowing our crazy teachers the will prob have like the heaters on or sumting!

i dont want it to rain cause it rainded in the trials and my feet were soaked and they were so cold they really hurt and it was ratha distracting

HSC
N/A
ugh it's so terrible to try to think when it's hot... your brain goes to sludge...

AND OUR HALL DOESN'T HAVE AIR CONDITIONING! ACK! Darn you lucky private schools!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Nope I love next week :D the max all week is suppose to be 22°. Great work temp.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Try hoping for 50 degrees or higher...then they'll probably postpone it....otherwise it's just not gonna happen....and considering everyone is suffering the heat...there aren't much advantages either....unless you're like chubby...which is an indication to lose weight....

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
SipSip said:
Try hoping for 50 degrees or higher...then they'll probably postpone it....otherwise it's just not gonna happen....and considering everyone is suffering the heat...there aren't much advantages either....unless you're like chubby...which is an indication to lose weight....
but it gets well hot where i live (40+ all the time) and at the same time its a lot cooler in other parts of the state.

thats where it would be unfair... but i think you'd just have to deal with it. unless we ran a riot! mayb

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
The HSC being called off because of the weather has about as much chance of South Sydney winning the premiership in all 3 grades next season...

but it could happen................ :uhhuh:

if russell crowe and ray martin band together they could buy out all the top players for souths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)