5 Reasons why my Ipod is better than USU (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSC
na let em keep fighting/bitching..........this is kinda funny

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My door, courtsey of WaF
Why my* MP3 Player is better than Universal Student Unionism.

1.My MP3 Player comes with headphones, speakers, a battery charger and a microphone. PLUS! I can buy optional extras. USU comes with student politicians and compulsory extras.
2.My MP3 Player doesn't tell me before each song that "This mp3 wouldn't be here without Apple".
3.My MP3 Player can store pictures of hot women. Woroni has nude pictures of the Ursies football team.
4.My MP3 Player can entertain me during trips to Sydney. Woroni is only good for one trip (to the toilet).
5.My MP3 Player has a selection of music based on merit rather than genre.
6.The money that I spent on my MP3 Player doesn't buy pizza and beer each week for the twenty active members of DEBsoc.
7.My MP3 Player doesn't support affirmative action.
8.My MP3 Player has never accused me of perpetuating the hetero-normative patriarchy.
9.I can turn my MP3 Player off when I'm sick of listening to it.
10.My MP3 Player has a battery of life of 12 hours. However, it won't expire in 12 months.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
You mean like that time Louise, Nick etc asked if I wanted to go to the Easter show with them? Or when i got asked if I wanted to come to a rave in manly with them? I believe I do, yes. Me shut the fuck up? If I recall you're always the one taking pot shots. Seriously, grow up and get the fuck over it.[/QUOTE]
You mean like that time you tagged along with them to the Easter show? When they all bitched later on saying "Oh my god, Justin came with us to the Easter show, wtf?" Funny, it sounds like all those other times you told us one of us had invited you and when we double checked, we found that :eek: you hadn't been invited at all. Like that time you invited yourself to market city then bitched because you wanted us to go to McDonalds? Or that time you tried to invite yourself to Maloneys? Or when I didn't succeed at pissing you off you tried to invite yourself to my house? Or that time you wouldn't leave us alone at Manning? And that time you were actually imposing quite a bit seeing as you took our friends' seat, remember??

And that's funny, I don't recall bitching to you to people offline, unless of course your talking about those times when they've bitched about you and I've talked along in agreement. They've always started it first. Or those times people who know you have whispered "Shit there's Justin, hide!" Funny though, the only people I've ever talked to that would even think about associating with you, I haven't talked to in quite a while.

And Rorix, you summed up your post with "I don't even know dude". That's where the difference lies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
This message is hidden because yulia is on your ignore list.
I have no idea what that post says, and honestly don't care. I've used your off button, if I piss you off so much I'd suggest you press mine.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
wikiwiki said:
youse are all gay!!11

are you the son or daughter of a real estate agent? convinced you are a real Liberal? Join the young libirels! Make a difference, just like Brogden! :rolleyes:

Seriously, you are a disgrace to the Liberal party and Libertarian thought.

You can't spell Young Liberal without WANKER.

....I don't trust you and thus declare you the loser in this flame war.
Come home drunk again, buddy?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
err...guys, MSN?..or a counselor?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)