• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

50 Marks for Writing your name (SC)? LoL (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
umm this has come to my attention at school it cracks me up so hard when my friends are their arguing with the teacher like today my friend was saying
Friend:"Miss the School certificate means Jack shit to me cause im going to yr 12 and want a UAI"

teacher: "no the sc is important"

friend: "your right miss the sc is so important that ill wipe my ass with it cause i get 50 marks for just writing my name real important isn't it"

Teacher: "ill see you at lunch time"

LOL she got i reckon Chopped haha that made my week, i just wanted to know if what my friend said is true do u get 50 marks for just writing your name cause apparently people just write their names and do nothing.

im not 100% on this can someone clarify if thats true or not thanks :)

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 50 Marks for Writing your name (SC)? LoL

hahahahaha little shits thinking its cool to be hard cunts and write their names on an exam and do nothing.

TBK11

HSC
ahh he was just being a Smart ass but its hilarious that the teacher didnt say anything else, her last words were "ill see you at lunch time"

like thats it not going to explain the sc and whats it for i thought the teachers were educated :'[ they should fight for what they believe in

victoria10

HSC
umm if yourn thinking thats how you are guna get your marks, i would re think about it.

trialsssssss next week.
for me. lol

suzlee

HSC
I see nobody has really answered your question!
Just in case you were being serious ... the answer is NO.

TBK11

HSC
jamesboyd9 said:
your friends are idiots
lol they always joke around with new teachers i do so also but i dont go that far to the extent where id get a Detention oh nooo :). i know it was a ridiculous question to ask but some people say its tru so i just wanted everyone's oppion thats all

rolror88

HSC
N/A
wait, you actually don't write your name on the SC Paper.

You write a student number.

TBK11

HSC
ive got no clue im no professor, i didnt want to ask my friend what that was about would have looked like a fool (already am a fool) but im not sure the marking criteria i guess. im hearing alot from students that you get 50 marks for writing your name thats how easy it is.
i dont think its true the BOS isnt that stupid to throw marks away so im assuming this is false yes? correct me if im wrong

ratcher0071

HSC
TBK11 said:
umm this has come to my attention at school it cracks me up so hard when my friends are their arguing with the teacher like today my friend was saying
Friend:"Miss the School certificate means Jack shit to me cause im going to yr 12 and want a UAI"

teacher: "no the sc is important"

friend: "your right miss the sc is so important that ill wipe my ass with it cause i get 50 marks for just writing my name real important isn't it"

Teacher: "ill see you at lunch time"

LOL she got i reckon Chopped haha that made my week, i just wanted to know if what my friend said is true do u get 50 marks for just writing your name cause apparently people just write their names and do nothing.

im not 100% on this can someone clarify if thats true or not thanks :)
No. You write your student number. (Probably 1 mark for that :D)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
this is the general rule. the people of bos half your mark and add 50. so, if you get 80, you'll end up with 90, and so on.

lionking1191

HSC
judging from the way your friend speaks writing the name in itself is going to prove challenging

TBK11

HSC
Boxes said:
this is the general rule. the people of bos half your mark and add 50. so, if you get 80, you'll end up with 90, and so on.
ah so its kinda true

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
TBK11 said:
ah so its kinda true

NO.

The SC is marked properly and then aligned using the same process as the HSC.

Just as students who get school based HSC assessment marks of 16 and then end up with a moderated assessment mark of 59 (has happened to a couple of my students over the years) so a student who consistently gets single figure marks can get marks in the 50s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)