• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

$60b wiped off market (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
reading the cnn money comments on the gold price drop, 'this is a hedge fund conspiracy, all the fundamentals show gold should be up at $2k'

that's exactly what they said about housing in 07'

ahahahahaha

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
huehuuhehue either way countries like germany , belgium and luxembourg will try and remove them and if not, there is nothing stopping them from removing themselves from the eurozone - same outcome.

p.s how's that gold price treating you guys? huehuehuehueheuehueuheuheuheuheuheeu - i think an obligatory i told you so is warranted

I TOLD YOU SO
You're not really basing the outcome of an ongoing argument on a few day's performance are you?

Ignoring that gold has still increased in worth $200 over the last 6 months even considering the recent weak performance

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
huehuuhehue either way countries like germany , belgium and luxembourg will try and remove them and if not, there is nothing stopping them from removing themselves from the eurozone - same outcome.

p.s how's that gold price treating you guys? huehuehuehueheuehueuheuheuheuheuheeu - i think an obligatory i told you so is warranted

I TOLD YOU SO
I made no comments about the gold price continuing to rise I just said that it was a hedge in uncertain times, something you refused to admit.

ALSO THEY CANNOT TRY AND REMOVE THEM OR REMOVE THEMSELVES BECAUSE OF THE LISBON TREATY

EDIT: I don't have any holdings in precious metals

Garygaz

HSC
You're not really basing the outcome of an ongoing argument on a few day's performance are you?

Ignoring that gold has still increased in worth $200 over the last 6 months even considering the recent weak performance
nope just a bit of feel-good exaggeration. still worth mentioning how it was the biggest fall in 30 years on friday.

also, blastus, i still stand by my statement. if times get bad enough (which there is seemingly a chance they might), investors won't even want gold, the biggest safe haven as seen by 30 year yields is still american long term debt.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
water will be the currency of choice post-apocalypse

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
nope just a bit of feel-good exaggeration. still worth mentioning how it was the biggest fall in 30 years on friday.

also, blastus, i still stand by my statement. if times get bad enough (which there is seemingly a chance they might), investors won't even want gold, the biggest safe haven as seen by 30 year yields is still american long term debt.
I bet you a latte that's not the case

Garygaz

HSC
well the yield is down to 1.9% so obviously a lot of institutions are buying them instead of gold.

but nah telstra all the way kids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)