$60b wiped off market (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
Clearly the market could do with a little more guidance.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
the cunts going 'keep spending neverending stimulus *single tear*' are destroying the world

keynesian stimulus in every major country, no growth or negative growth

how is keynes working out for you guys

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
why is is that a a theory that was disproved theoretically in the 1930's and than practically in the 1970's with stagflation is still being adhered to today?

Keynesianism - cut spending when there is inflation, have a stimulus when where is a recession and unemployment. WHAT THE FUCK DO U DO WHEN THERE IS BOTH RETARDS, god some people

Marx at least he wasn't a Keynesian

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
the cunts going 'keep spending neverending stimulus *single tear*' are destroying the world

keynesian stimulus in every major country, no growth or negative growth

how is keynes working out for you guys
It'd be working out fine if the world didn't suddenly decide it likes Chicagonomics everytime the market finally stabilizes. Then we have to come in and clean up the mess.

Garygaz

HSC
champagne and yachts for ya'll who shorted the market ;)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

us dollar is depreciating fml

now everything is going to be expensive on the net!!!!!!!!!!

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
in b4 news limited finds a way to blame the carbon tax (for european and american debts and loss of confidence...)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
all of us free marketeers said this was gonna happen as soon as they announced stimulus spending. Austrian businessi cycle theory at it again, oh well haters gonna hate

clry

HSC
Stress. Just finished memorising my eco essays. Looks like I need a few more paragraphs still :\

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Stress. Just finished memorising my eco essays. Looks like I need a few more paragraphs still :\
keep sucking keynes cock and you might get that band 6, then maybe next year you can into real economics

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
quick check the recycle bin they might not have emptied it yet the money could still be in there

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
The bail outs are one of the most outrageous things to happen in our time. I'm still having a very hard time accepting the fact that basically no one cared enough to put the government in its place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)