75 raw ? (1 Viewer)

Bored as brew

HSC
what band/mark would that align to? thanks!
im pretty sure i got 75 too, i got munched by that exam...so annoyed

apparently 2009 paper (which i reckon was pretty easy) a 70% got you 86% :S not too sure how reliable that is though

but if that's correct then id be cheerin

smartalec

HSC
yeah I think I got around 75 as well mc seemed so easy yet there was heaps of little tricks and stuff. so angry haha. I got 85 in cssa trials but felt that test was better!

Bored as brew

HSC
yeah I think I got around 75 as well mc seemed so easy yet there was heaps of little tricks and stuff. so angry haha. I got 85 in cssa trials but felt that test was better!
i thought this test was hard actually to be honest, the MC was alright...pretty sure i got 17...but went a bit downhill for me after haha

it was a lot of general knowledge, like that epidemiology question: you wouldnt have to do bio and you could answer that, or the technology X and Y question

yea there were little tricks, and CSSA paper was easy this year, just i didnt read questions properly haha

Last edited:

smartalec

HSC
I think 2010 was a LOT harder, especially the 7 marker. The 7 marker was extremely difficult last year - when you're under pressure. Communication last year was also harder. This year it was quite broad (although causes me difficulties for being concise!)
Yeah, the epidemiology very bias for the PE students. Although, we were expected to know it, so it isn't like it came out of nowhere.

Bored as brew

HSC
I think 2010 was a LOT harder, especially the 7 marker. The 7 marker was extremely difficult last year - when you're under pressure. Communication last year was also harder. This year it was quite broad (although causes me difficulties for being concise!)
Yeah, the epidemiology very bias for the PE students. Although, we were expected to know it, so it isn't like it came out of nowhere.
worst feeling after exam when you walk out and i'm like "yea i spoke about this, this n that", and like 3 other people spoke about something different...shattered

yea 2010 was hard, under pressure especially...i thought communication this year was alright but (u do communication?)

i just hope 75 does align to 88-89, id be so cheerin'

smartalec

HSC
same here. haha. I did communication but made mistakes here and there. I was tossing up between what was B - I though it was a dendrite and KNEW it wasn't a nerve. I wrote dendrite but the next question was 'what was the role of B' and I was like. the syllabus asks us to know the role of a nerve...so maybe its a nerve...even though i KNEW it wasn't a nerve. argh.

Bored as brew

HSC
same here. haha. I did communication but made mistakes here and there. I was tossing up between what was B - I though it was a dendrite and KNEW it wasn't a nerve. I wrote dendrite but the next question was 'what was the role of B' and I was like. the syllabus asks us to know the role of a nerve...so maybe its a nerve...even though i KNEW it wasn't a nerve. argh.
ahaha, yea it was dendrite! you know for the X and Y technology i put X a thermometer...apparently it wasn't -_-

communication is hectic but, i look at all the other options and they look so tedious and boring

december 14 but, moment of truth hahaha

smartalec

HSC
ahaha, yea it was dendrite! you know for the X and Y technology i put X a thermometer...apparently it wasn't -_-

communication is hectic but, i look at all the other options and they look so tedious and boring

that's right!!
dam too bad there isnt half marks. I crossed out dendrite with like just one line :p and i was brainstorming possible labels coz i literally just blanked!! also I thought dendrites were only on the bottom. Whoops. haha.

Yeah, I only knew what X and Y was because we used them in Year 11 for a study on the environment (A local ecosystem) so i think it was a thermometer probe and a data logger. maybe they will accept thermometer though I don't know...

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
wow, you reckon this test was harder than 2010 paper? i found 2010 challenging, but 2009 was easy
I based my prediction off 2009 results. This paper IMHO was significantly harder than 2010 paper. I did the 2010 paper and got ~91/100 raw with an hour to spare.

snorelacks

HSC
IMO, this paper was much harder than any other paper I've done (including trials from different schools, etc). I was hoping for a band 6, now it's impossible. Time to cry in my little corner now....

Bored as brew

HSC
IMO, this paper was much harder than any other paper I've done (including trials from different schools, etc). I was hoping for a band 6, now it's impossible. Time to cry in my little corner now....
haha, i like the corner crying idea...what does IMO mean haha? i see it on this forum all the time and just go with it

i'll be like: "pfft yea man IMO this, IMO that"

dannielle_93

HSC

if it wasn't a thermometer what was it haha?

smartalec

HSC
I think it was a thermometer probe and a data logger. we used it in yr 11 when we did a local ecosystem and took temperatures of water and soil haha

SpreadTheWord

HSC
worst feeling after exam when you walk out and i'm like "yea i spoke about this, this n that", and like 3 other people spoke about something different...shattered

yea 2010 was hard, under pressure especially...i thought communication this year was alright but (u do communication?)

i just hope 75 does align to 88-89, id be so cheerin'
Quite possibly mate - because it was a difficult test hopefully they drop the band levels - i can honestly see 72 being 5 five - ban6 79-80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)