8 days to go!! (1 Viewer)

George121

HSC
8 more days, then no more English forever!

I will be the happiest person alive at this time, Wednesday afternoon.

COME AT ME ENGLISH

Anyone else excited?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I am very excited, Adv English is one of the few subject I'm most excited to be free of (Unfortunately my most favourite one to be finished with is last... >.<)

George121

HSC
I could finish my HSC on the 25th of October.. but i think i should keep SOR as a last resort - 10 days to prepare for it, should get close to full marks, if not, full marks

ONLY 26 DAYS TILL FREEDOM WOO

deswa1

HSC
Honestly, once english is over... The HSC literally becomes ten times easier imo haha

enoilgam

HSC
Honestly, once english is over... The HSC literally becomes ten times easier imo haha
So true - once I finished english it was pretty much a downhill run from there (I was a bit nervous about 2 unit and especially Modern which were the next two exams after it though).

medicore

HSC
I can not wait, that conclusion for Peter Skryznecki will fill my heart with joy, I've literally had enough of him and his poems.

Rawf

HSC
That's how i feel about it too! In fact, it feels like my hsc is basically done once english is over.

Demise

HSC
Fail or succeed, once english is done I'll have 95% of the pressure taken off me. I'll have Maths after so it'll be a glorious afternoon of past papers.

George121

HSC
Fail or succeed, once english is done I'll have 95% of the pressure taken off me. I'll have Maths after so it'll be a glorious afternoon of past papers.
Maths will be the death of me

nush25

HSC
yeah i hate english. it is a stupid subject. i am excited for it all to just finish. i am sick of it.
btw, is anyone doing history and memory - Smithsonian website for their Mod C?

Demise

HSC
yeah i hate english. it is a stupid subject. i am excited for it all to just finish. i am sick of it.
btw, is anyone doing history and memory - Smithsonian website for their Mod C?
Yeah, I am.

ArguablyMitch

HSC
Fail or succeed, once english is done I'll have 95% of the pressure taken off me.
Although it's one of my "better" subjects, I feel a similar way. Once the two papers are finished next week I'll feel fair less pressured; although I do have the Ext.1 paper to do as well, it's not as difficult.

jane bubble

HSC
I'm doing smithsonian too, but I have no idea what this module is asking of me. What am I suppose to focus on in this module, and where should i take my essay?

Demise

HSC
I'm doing smithsonian too, but I have no idea what this module is asking of me. What am I suppose to focus on in this module, and where should i take my essay?
Focus on the relationship between history and memory, how they complement each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)