• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

90210 (1 Viewer)

BOSSSSS

HSC
^I still love it. lol. i feel sorry for Ad. Ty is soooo hot. They look cute together.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I feel so sorry for Adrianna and Ty about her problem
I get feeling sorry for Ad, but Ty eh no. All he and his parents were about was how it would affect him, his future and the shame and all that. They didn't care about what Ad wanted nor what would be best for the child. I mean they are from pretty well off families (well Ty more than Ad of course) and of course it isn't the ideal situation but Ad wanted to be a mother and look after her child stepping up to the responsibilities, Ty just wanted a way out.

I love the intro, I think it's pretty cool the music and that. I never watched the original so I don't care about it being heaps different better/worse. On that note though you should basically look at this as a new updated show which is what it is really since some of the old characters are around just older now.

I love the intro, I think it's pretty cool the music and that. I never watched the original so I don't care about it being heaps different better/worse. On that note though you should basically look at this as a new updated show which is what it is really since some of the old characters are around just older now.

Argh Channel 10 didn't really give it a chance like most of the networks these days and they wonder why people are turning the Internet. Show after show they stuff viewers around, then when they actually do something nice and play the show basically ASAP they don't get the desired ratings stuff around and give it. I think they just needed to find the right timeslot. To be honest though lots of Ten's shows don't rate to well anyway and being a teen drama most of the audience would be teens as well so not as much viewer potential but ah well their loss. They certainly annoyed a lot of teens.

I think this thread should turn into US discussion and another thread can be made if it ever returns in Aus.

Last edited:

BOSSSSS

HSC
^It was just dumb how they kept moving around the time slots. No wonder no one watched it! They didnt know when it was on. They should of left it at a normal time... Say Tuesday 8.30 like The OC and everyone would watch it.

Last edited:

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
I get feeling sorry for Ad, but Ty eh no. All he and his parents were about was how it would affect him, his future and the shame and all that. They didn't care about what Ad wanted nor what would be best for the child. I mean they are from pretty well off families (well Ty more than Ad of course) and of course it isn't the ideal situation but Ad wanted to be a mother and look after her child stepping up to the responsibilities, Ty just wanted a way out.

Argh Channel 10 didn't really give it a chance like most of the networks these days and they wonder why people are turning the Internet. Show after show they stuff viewers around, then when they actually do something nice and play the show basically ASAP they don't get the desired ratings stuff around and give it. I think they just needed to find the right timeslot. To be honest though lots of Ten's shows don't rate to well anyway and being a teen drama most of the audience would be teens as well so not as much viewer potential but ah well their loss. They certainly annoyed a lot of teens.

I think this thread should turn into US discussion and another thread can be made if it ever returns in Aus.
yeh ty was being a douche bag for doing that, at first i thought they were just being nice.. mmm. But oh well., Ty and Adrianna in real life are going out and hopefully they are happy xD. In the tv show im sooo attracted to navid and adrianna they make such a weird but nice couple hehe

oh and the ethan and rhonda thing.. shows a niec side of ethan, too niec as it seemed

and yeh, the problem with 10 was taht, as soon as it gave poor ratings it instantly cut the tv show off. Then when they did decide to re show it, people just got soo confused on wtf was happening. Just because it doesnt appeal to the older population doesnt mean its bad, look at the chanel 10 90210 forums everyone on there is raging.. they should atleast put itt on 10 HD or sell it to Foxtel >.>

oh and this show has a lot of old stars, brenda walsh, kelly, brandon is apparently coming back and he is directing some episodes and also dona is aswell

BOSSSSS

HSC
^not loving the new girl! stay out of ethan and annie's relationship!

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
in the last few episodes ive grown a liking to adriana, especially when she announced it to the whole school:) kudos to her

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
yeh adrianna is probably my favourite character apart from navid haha <3

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I love her so much more now she's not on drugs. She was so ugly before, with her eyes and everything, ugh.

LoneWolf1990

HSC
I love her so much more now she's not on . She was so ugly before, with her eyes and everything, ugh.
Ah, the wonders of make-up, we can now achieve the 'stoned' look without even trying any stuff

BTW is it just me when it comes to this? After I watched some of the 1st season of The OC one time cause I was bored, I could swear Navid parallels Seth Cohen in some ways but definately Naomi parallels Summer and Dixon parallels Ryan cause of the whole outsider thing. What do you think?

Last edited:

BOSSSSS

HSC
^ haha yes. she is actually really pretty!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
No waaay.
Navid is similar to Seth, but Navid is a lot less funny. He's just your stereotypical awkward nice guy.

I definitely don't see Naomi as Summer. Well, maybe Summer in the beginning. But Naomi is all scheming and backstabbing, whereas Summer was really a nice girl at heart. Naomi is in the same league as characters like Blair from Gossip Girl.

I guess Dixon and Ryan have their similiarities to an extent, but Dixon isn't the main character of the show haha.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
Ah, the wonders of make-up, we can now achieve the 'stoned' look without even trying any stuff

BTW is it just me when it comes to this? After I watched some of the 1st season of The OC one time cause I was bored, I could swear Navid parallels Seth Cohen in some ways but definately Naomi parallels Summer and Dixon parallels Ryan cause of the whole outsider thing. What do you think?
yeh i can see navid and seth, and ryan dixon .. naomi sand summer yehhh, maybe adrianna and marrissa since they both are like druggies and messed up xD

BOSSSSS

HSC
I don't think Summer is anything like Naomi! They are both popular but Summer is so cute and happy.

LoneWolf1990

HSC
I just saw episode 16: 'Of Heartbreaks and Hotels', on Megavideo, and boy I definately would not want to be in Ethan's shoes right now, however I definately would want to trade places with Dixon right now. you know what I'm saying?

It was also kinda low for Annie to use Rhonda's backstory for her own purposes, although I really, really don't like the Ethan and Rhonda 'ship anyone agree?

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
this show is so corny, but i can't stop watching.

annie's a fkn whiny bitch though

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
i jhust watched the ep cbb waiting for tomorow.

Adrianna and navid are the best couple i swearrrr fuckk ye

and i liked how they did the ethan thing at the end where he could choose between rhonda or annie and he didnt choose any woo

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh sick of Annie.
Ethan and Rhonda would be cute except Rhonda is a shit name and she acted like a little shit when she got rejected. It could've been handled so much better and not become weird.

I like Silver, but fuck she's an idiot in this ep.

I also though Naomi and that bartender's reaction at the end was a bit over the top..

BOSSSSS

HSC
gah! i hate how they are taking so long to air 90210 and gossip girl!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)