90210 (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I like how the 2nd on introduces everyone one by one... but it does maybe make it too long. The music in the first one is better not sure about the electro remix lol.
I think what LoneWolf is saying that, with the second one the video itself was fan made but the audio was what they were going to use and true the second video does look better

but seriously the second tune is way better, am I right or am I right? :D

BOSSSSS

HSC
I think its cool what the writers wrote for the part when Silver has saying her little speech when she's having a cry to Mr Matthews. Very clever.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Man I haven't watched 90210 in forever...must download episodes tonight after work.

And to the opening credits/theme song, the second song is better but the video's a bit long. If it were shorter it'd be perfect :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Pretty good intro LoneWolf1990 out of interest what program did you use to create it, and the clips I assume they came from the various promos and stuff?

Lots of current shows have about 15-30 second intros now or even 5 seconds with just the shows name. Seems to be the new trend and saves time but I do think first episode of new season/half season they should have a full length intro.

Yeah Silvers outrage, wasn't actually much of a shock to me either - pretty expected. I loved the street racing scenes and storyline. I thought it was a good return episode. :)

Next season looks to be quiet different with just 1 producer, seems they are trying to go into a new direction.

LoneWolf1990

HSC
Pretty good intro LoneWolf1990 out of interest what program did you use to create it, and the clips I assume they came from the various promos and stuff?
I should make this clear, as much as I wish I did make it, the video is not mine, some fan in America made that, however the audio tune was what they(as in the ppl behind the show) intended to use as the theme song for the show

now ppl is the second vid still better?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah ok, because it's pretty good for a fan video. Like I said earlier I think it's alright, just that the trend is for shorter intros and I actually like short intros better but that being said I do think they should have a long one and just play it on special eps.

Bek93

HSC
Man i haven't watched this since channel 10 dropped it, but i loved it.
Is there a season set coming out anytime soon?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I think its cool what the writers wrote for the part when Silver has saying her little speech when she's having a cry to Mr Matthews. Very clever.
How do you mean? What specifically? (spoiler it haha)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I dead set refuse to sully the memory I have of the original 90210 with this can of bullshit.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
I dead set refuse to sully the memory I have of the original 90210 with this can of bullshit.
bro i watched all of the original 90210, well stopped caring really after brandon left... but besides that

i enjoy this 90210 a lot, give it a try, its not that bad

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
o sorry for double post, cbb editting

but 1. i heard they are writing ethan off the show?? can anyone confirm this?
2. wats cool abt the silver ep( where she goes crazy (the good ep) ) is that it was direct by Jason Priestley(brandon in the old one) very cool, pity he refused to star in it...

gay... http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/exclusive-90210.html

cant believe it, he became my fav character of the new 90210... wtf do they mean he ran his course, there was no course

edit: so this is fucking why, they are making ethan do the "experience different things" he'll probably go off to some african country and appear later on in the seasons, or never at all.. bullshit.

Last edited:

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
just saw the latest episode, so Annie and Naomi are finally friends, give it a little while and then they'll be at each other's throats

+Silver's changing schools, do you think the character's being written off??

btw the show rocks! :)

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
She'll come back to West Beverly High, or its just too random

But when she said that shes going to a palce wher no one knows her face, start new, u could tell ethan was like im gonna do that.

Ethan is definatly getting written off =(

Lukybear

HSC
^^ sif man, thats such a guess...

I hope silver gets to stay on man. She's too cute. And yes 90210 rocks..

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
^^ sif man, thats such a guess...

I hope silver gets to stay on man. She's too cute. And yes 90210 rocks..
ohoh soz, misunderstanding

silver = staying on 90210 for sure

ethan = cut off.. unfortunately

BOSSSSS

HSC
^ i know! i had to read several articles to make sure it was true! mainly because i didn't want it to be true! i read on imdb.com that "one of the cast may not survive the night" when SPOILER! Annie and Naomi reach to verbal and physical action in episode 24. Here is the link:
"90210" (2008) - Episode list

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
The new director did a good job...

These new eps are amazing,, way better than gossip girl atm

navid and adrianna scene was such a rollercoaster of emotions, and the door opening and closing.

BOSSSSS

HSC
^yup. just watched the latest episode. Wasn't bad at all. I love Liam. haha.
The next ep looks good. Full of scandal and drama. How exciting! lol.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
saw the latest episodes + the preview for the prom night episode, things are really gonna get scandalous on the show, I mean a fight between Navid and Ty is gonna happen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)