90210 (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
thought the finale was awesome! Can't wait to find out what happens next, I wonder who Annie killed???

BOSSSSS

HSC
thought the finale was awesome! Can't wait to find out what happens next, I wonder who Annie killed???
I reckon it was just a deer or something. it's an odd place for someone to be walking... and the thing on the ground looked big, not human shaped. lol

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Looked like a body to me. And why would it be so awful if it was an animal for her to just drive off and leave it there, and the other car stop. That said, I'm really cut at that storyline. First of all, Annie didn't even really explode, then a guy threw a drink in her face (who does that?) and then she hit something in her car drink-driving. It was kind've pathetic. If she did hit a body, the storyline is going to be so shit later.. I don't want court and prison drama.

LOVED LOVED LOVED Annie and Dixon's stoned parents bahah.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I hate how CWTV is taking a break!
I know aye! most of the shows I like are from that channel like 90210 and Smallville, and they had to put a hiatus whenever there is a really good cliffhanger :(

anyone watching season 2? they just had to put a cliffhanger just when it was revealed that Jasper knew all along that Annie was the murderer!

god I really really hate cliffhangers!

BOSSSSS

HSC
I know aye! most of the shows I like are from that channel like 90210 and Smallville, and they had to put a hiatus whenever there is a really good cliffhanger :(

anyone watching season 2? they just had to put a cliffhanger just when it was revealed that Jasper knew all along that Annie was the murderer!

god I really really hate cliffhangers!
haha! yeh! Well, I do like clffhangers but only when I can watch the next episode the next week!

And they are also taking a break with Gossip Girl. grrrr

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
haha! yeh! Well, I do like clffhangers but only when I can watch the next episode the next week!

And they are also taking a break with Gossip Girl. grrrr
I don't understand why CWTV always take this break. It just infuriates viewers/fans or makes them convert to other TV shows.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I don't understand why CWTV always take this break. It just infuriates viewers/fans or makes them convert to other TV shows.
I know!!!!!!! we gotta wait till March for new episodes, that's like a forever away!!! btw anyone watching Melrose Place? it's a spinoff of 90210?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)