• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

911 conspiracy theories (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
lol another fuckhead who believes everything his mother tells him. You still believe your mum when your getting bullied at school that you should tell a teacher and it will be the end of it. Grow your own fucken brain and perceptions! you internet retard!
No, I just happen to be able to think for myself and realise the entire thing is a fucking sham. You've just proven you have no argument at all if you say 'everything your mother tells you'. There's a difference between taking something on face value, and looking at the evidence on both sides of the divide and realising that if you actually believe it was a controlled demolition you are an idiot.

Do you guys actually know how half of these fucking conspiracy theories came about? Hezbollah wanted to shame Bin Laden and so the Iranians and Hezbollah started perpetuating the theory that Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11.

Then a bunch of people who jump at shadows see a bunch of utter nonsense in situations (remember the OH MY GOD IT'S THE FACE OF SATAN IN THE 9/11 SMOKE picture) and start piecing together a tenuous and utterly illogical argument that the Bush administration either through direct action or inaction allowed 9/11 to occur.

A simple explanation for the mentally disadvantaged.

Planes weigh a lot and have a lot of fuel in them. Planes travel really fast.

Buildings don't move much at all. Buildings also weigh a lot! When a plane hits a building, the plane stops and parts of the building are damaged. Buildings require this thing called 'structural integrity' to remain standing. When the middle part of the building is damaged, it can't support the top part and the top part falls. The top part falls because of this thing known as 'gravity'. The top part falls down and crushes the other parts because it weighs a lot. Things that weigh a lot crush things!

I hope that makes it all nice and clear for you :)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Captain Hero said:
No, I just happen to be able to think for myself and realise the entire thing is a fucking sham. You've just proven you have no argument at all if you say 'everything your mother tells you'. There's a difference between taking something on face value, and looking at the evidence on both sides of the divide and realising that if you actually believe it was a controlled demolition you are an idiot.

Do you guys actually know how half of these fucking conspiracy theories came about? Hezbollah wanted to shame Bin Laden and so the Iranians and Hezbollah started perpetuating the theory that Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11.

Then a bunch of people who jump at shadows see a bunch of utter nonsense in situations (remember the OH MY GOD IT'S THE FACE OF SATAN IN THE 9/11 SMOKE picture) and start piecing together a tenuous and utterly illogical argument that the Bush administration either through direct action or inaction allowed 9/11 to occur.

A simple explanation for the mentally disadvantaged.

Planes weigh a lot and have a lot of fuel in them. Planes travel really fast.

Buildings don't move much at all. Buildings also weigh a lot! When a plane hits a building, the plane stops and parts of the building are damaged. Buildings require this thing called 'structural integrity' to remain standing. When the middle part of the building is damaged, it can't support the top part and the top part falls. The top part falls because of this thing known as 'gravity'. The top part falls down and crushes the other parts because it weighs a lot. Things that weigh a lot crush things!

I hope that makes it all nice and clear for you :)
Yeh satan in the smoke was funny!

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Trust this kid to be an Engineer at UTS. It really is now just a total shitpile. So glad I jumped ship to a real Uni

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I really do believe planes knock down the towers and those other buildings next to it. I saw it for myself, the first plane/first tower and the second plane/second tower.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Trust this kid to be an Engineer at UTS. It really is now just a total shitpile. So glad I jumped ship to a real Uni
and what uni might that be? your precious historical syd uni.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Those qlders have cheap fuels though

Edit: Who does computer eng? Also do you guys know of other uni's that do eng by distance?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Oh god no it's happening again
!

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
staticsiscool said:
Those qlders have cheap fuels though

Edit: Who does computer eng? Also do you guys know of other uni's that do eng by distance?
Captain hero.

Eng by distance? Lol. Dude, wtf

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Yeah its cool fun. But srs. Cos i have a cadetship. I have to do it from afar. USQ sucks testicles but i could not find any other options. I get to learn statics by myself with no other degree qualified engineers around me and a dirty indian cunt teaching it and he cant even spell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)