95+ ATAR?? (1 Viewer)

vishnay

God
HSC
haha yea nah thats facts, I see you have very high scaling subjects yourself. But im worried about my ranks and marks more than I am about school ranking and subject scaling potentials.
do u need a high atar or do u want one?

MyG

HSC
there are people who get an atar of 70s-80s with asian 5 but usually its bc they're incompetent and they don't wanna put in hard work

scaling helps but it isnt a magic key to getting a high atar
yea true

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
there are people who get an atar of 70s-80s with asian 5 but usually its bc they're incompetent and they don't wanna put in hard work

scaling helps but it isnt a magic key to getting a high atar
Well that's a given. Obviously. People have to know that surely.

vishnay

God
HSC
Come on mate no one gets a high atar for fun lol. Unless they want to do tutoring.
nah as in there are people who get high 99s to do courses that only need a 90-95 atar

its admirable to work hard to get a high atar but if op didnt need a high atar for his course then he shouldn't worry too much and just try his best

Last edited:

MyG

HSC
nah as in there are people who get high 99s to do courses that only needs a 90-95 atar

its admirable to work hard to get a high atar but if op didnt need a high atar for his course then he shouldn't worry too much and just try his best
yea true you have a point, how u finding year 12 btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)