99.25 State Rank Business Studies, Extension 1, 2 & Advanced Maths Tutoring (1 Viewer)

A1 Tutors

HSC
Hi, I am currently studying at the University of Technology Sydney completing a Bachelor of Business and Laws. I achieved an ATAR of 99.25 and am passionate about tutoring and assisting students as they progress through High-School and the HSC. I have experience in many tutoring students across all HSC subjects and have assisted these students in their abilities as well as their confidence and belief in themselves.

I give you the knowledge and information required to achieve whatever mark you want regardless of your initial ability. I will help you reach and spectacularly exceed your HSC goals. I will teach absolutely anybody who wants to improve their results in the subjects listed below.

- Extension 1 & 2 Mathematics
- Advanced Mathematics
- Business Studies (State Rank 19th)
- Economics
- Physics

In a year group of 150+ students, I achieved an internal rank of 1st, and mid-high band 6/e4 for the subjects listed above. (2019 HSC)

I am dedicated to providing an extensive catalogue of educational resources for all subjects across HSC and preliminary levels.

Limited spots available, available to contact on 0452141403

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)