99.85 ATAR/ Dual State Ranker/ Maths tutoring in Western Sydney (1 Viewer)

Aesrith

HSC
Hi Javeria,
I'm interested in Extension 2 maths tutoring. Are you still offering lessons?

ssilva

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

My name is Javeria and I am currently offering maths tutoring for Yr11 and Yr 12 students. In the 2013 HSC I received the following marks:
• An ATAR of 99.85
• Mathematics mark of 99. This placed me 9th in the state. I completed this course as an accelerant in 2012.
• Mathematics Extension 1 mark of 100. This placed me 5th in the state. I also completed this course as an accelerant in 2012.
• Mathematics Extension 2 mark of 97.

-I reside in Western Sydney, so around there is preferable for me. I can do areas around Liverpool, Casula, Prestons etc. Areas such as Green Valley, Lakemba etc. are a little far for me, however regardless of where you live, if you’re interested, PM me and we’ll try to work out a half-way point.

-In the lead up to the HSC, i am willing to spend tutoring sessions answering any questions or specific topics you are having trouble with. But if you wish to learn content I can also cater for that.

-I also received marks of:
• 94 in Advanced English
• 94 in Physics
• 93 in Chemistry
So I can provide you with guidance in each of these subject areas aswell.

-Rates are negotiable. Contact me and we’ll work something out. Group sessions available at reduced rates.

Goodluck to everyone doing their HSC =)[/fees please. I have twin daughters]
:oink::wink:

SammyT123

HSC
Hey

Could you possibly PM me if there are still spots available? I live in the casual area so it is very convenient :)

Thanks

tonysoprano

HSC
Hey,
Could you pm me with your rates for 2U Math. I am around the western area (Liverpool). Please let me know! Thanks :)

chrizz_1

HSC
hi could you please pass me your details so when start asap for physics tutoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)