99.90 ATAR Experienced Baulko Graduate - Tutoring for Mathematics, Physics, Economics (1 Viewer)

khfreakau

HSC
Hi there!

Many of you might know me as a BOS veteran, having attended BOS study meats and helped many kids out. I'm Lenny, and I'm here to readvertise LIMITED tuition!

I graduated in 2011 with an ATAR of 99.90 from one of the state's top selective schools, Baulkham Hills High. Over the past year, I've been tutoring all of the subjects I covered in the HSC, and with the experience I've gained I'm reoffering tuition for the 2013 HSC!

Note that I will STRICTLY be accepting YEAR 12 STUDENTS ONLY for this season. This may change in the future, but that is the current standing.

So credentials? I have hundreds of hours of tutoring experience racked up over the past year, which should be reason enough to trust me! Marks? I got:

99 in HSC Mathematics Extension 1
96 in HSC Mathematics Extension 2
96 in HSC Economics
94 in HSC Physics
94 in HSC English

So rest assured, I've been there, I know what it's like, and I know what it takes to do well. I am here to impart my knowledge to you. I have excellent communication skills, and I can effectively explain to you difficult concepts.

Now, the conditions - I am accepting a VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF STUDENTS for this HSC tuition season, because I have a big project that I'll be working on coming up and simply won't have time for my current tuition schedule. In saying that, you will need to get in quick, because spots will run out fast!

I am offering tuition for my better subjects of Physics, Economics, and Mathematics. I will not be offering English tuition for personal reasons. However, my core philosophy is that regardless of what I tutor, I should be able to maximise not only the mark of the student that I'm tutoring in that particular subject, but also their ATAR, and to that end, I am able to provide study advice and structured ATAR targeting in order to ensure that you achieve your goal, no matter how high!

Now, group tutoring is an issue I want to tackle. I am happy to take students one-on-one, or in groups of two or three, no more. If I am booked out, a group will take priority over one-on-one lessons. You will receive a discount rate with group tutoring!

So... price? I charge the following rates:
$35/hr for one-on-one.
$25/hr/pp for groups of two.
$20/hr/pp for groups of three.

Due to other commitments, I am unable to travel to a student's home. All lessons are conducted at my home in GREYSTANES. If you've heard of it: wow, I'm impressed. If you haven't, don't worry, neither has 90% of Sydney. Greystanes is located in the WEST, close to Merrylands, Parramatta, and Fairfield. Google Maps it if you really have no clue :p

In terms of lesson length, I believe that 2 hours is the optimal amount of time to operate for one subject on a weekly basis, so that is the mandated weekly lesson length per subject. If you want to do more than one subject, I believe that 4 hours is probably a bit much, and so I am willing to accept students for two subjects for 3 hours, and if you're looking to go for all three, 4 hours is optimal. Note that during holiday periods, 2 hours lessons will be extended to 3 hours, and 3 hour lessons to 4 hours. This is in order to ensure that students are able to accelerate and outdo their peers in school.
Hours are flexible though, so it's up to the student to contact me to organise additional lessons if needed. :) Note that at this stage, all lessons take place on weekends.

Additionally, I provide students with a WEALTH of resources for NUMEROUS subjects; these are not merely restricted to the ones that I did. Only students are able to access this database, which (if i may say so myself) is perhaps the biggest amalgamation of HSC past papers in existence, ordered in the most immaculate manner. Not only do you get past papers, but you get notes and essays for the numerous subjects (perhaps more) from top students in order to help you work YOUR way to the top! You will NOT get these resources with ANY other tutor, or anywhere else, rest assured!

Lastly: I believe my services cater best to good students who want to boost already good marks (or so it is in my experience), but I also find that students who find themselves struggling with coursework can immensely benefit from my services.

Feel free to PM me to enquire and ask any questions you might have, but you'll get a much swifter reply if you emailed me at khfreakau@gmail.com . Remember, I have a VERY LIMITED number of spots, so if you want to be guaranteed, grabbing a buddy and getting in quick is the best way to go!

Happy studying!

Last edited:

Genero

HSC
Re: 99.90 ATAR Experienced Baulko Graduate - Tutoring for Mathematics, Physics, Econo

I really recommend Lenny as a tutor! Even though I’ve only had him for a short while, it was a valuable experience. He’s a great person to talk to, and really cares about your education. He definitely knows what he’s talking about, and is very knowledgeable! He’s also a really good person to know in general, well-mannered and friendly.

If you can, give him a go!

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 99.90 ATAR Experienced Baulko Graduate - Tutoring for Mathematics, Physics, Econo

free bump. Give him approval (Y)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

He is super duper smart and really approachable. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

misspayne

HSC

Hi there!

Many of you might know me as a BOS veteran, having attended BOS study meats and helped many kids out. I'm Lenny, and I'm here to readvertise LIMITED tuition!

Are those "study meats" anything like the study meets most of us would be familiar with?

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

Woooo, LENNY! YOU WILL LOVE HIM.

khfreakau

HSC

I really recommend Lenny as a tutor! Even though I’ve only had him for a short while, it was a valuable experience. He’s a great person to talk to, and really cares about your education. He definitely knows what he’s talking about, and is very knowledgeable! He’s also a really good person to know in general, well-mannered and friendly.

If you can, give him a go!
free bump. Give him approval (Y)
He is super duper smart and really approachable. Highly recommended.
Woooo, LENNY! YOU WILL LOVE HIM.
Thanks guys! :D

Are those "study meats" anything like the study meets most of us would be familiar with?
The meats I'm referring to are similar to this here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=289539 :)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

I can personally vouch for Lenny. I organise the BOS Meats and during the previous one, he was extraordinarily helpful and I cannot thank him enough.

Very chill guy, very enjoyable to talk to (rather easy on the eyes too), and I am very confident in his abilities.

+1 from me, and I am sure many others can also do the same.

enoilgam

HSC

I can personally vouch for Lenny. I organise the BOS Meats and during the previous one, he was extraordinarily helpful and I cannot thank him enough.

Very chill guy, very enjoyable to talk to (rather easy on the eyes too), and I am very confident in his abilities.

+1 from me, and I am sure many others can also do the same.
Couldnt agree more with this - he was a great help at the meet and all round great guy. Definitely recommended!

theind1996

HSC
N/A

Lenny is fantastic at maths, and crazy good at Economics!

He'll go a long way to help you even if you don't get tutored by him.

Needless to say, he's very intelligent and hard working, and his tutoring ability is a reflection upon that.

He has a plethora of resources and is really easy to talk to about other general school related stuff too.

Get in before you miss out! Highly Recommended!

kazemagic

HSC

Great guy, saw him during the summer BOS Meat this year. What can I say, very approachable!! He got in to Baulko without tutoring too! (so smart ikr). He's a great eye candy GG to all the girls

HSC

Awesome guy!
He is so helpful :)
~bump~

khfreakau

HSC

bumpity bump

khfreakau

HSC

bump!

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad

bumpity bump

khfreakau

HSC

bump! spots nearly out!

brarbie95

HSC

BUMP

hes crazy good at what he does guys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)