99.90+ ATAR, state rank, economics seminars (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
Update: Sorry guys, the date for the Epping seminar has been moved from the Monday to the Friday- it was the only day possible for us.

khfreakau

HSC
I can now confirm that the Parramatta Seminar will run from 10am-12pm for Session 1, followed by a 1 hour lunch break.
Session 2 will be from 1pm-3pm, followed by a half hour break.
We will conclude with Session 3 from 3:30pm-5:30pm.

Parramatta Seminar will run from 10am to 5:30pm.

Chatswood Seminar times should be confirmed tomorrow. Epping Seminar times will be confirmed on Friday the 18th. Hurstville is tentative at the moment - there is a lack of demand for the Hurstville Seminar at the moment so it's quite possible that it will be cancelled. If you do not want this to happen, please invite your friends along to the Hurstville Seminar.

khfreakau

HSC
So should we disregard the email u sent yesterday?
At this stage, it's still possible that the seminar can be cancelled if more people don't turn up - we can still cancel the booking but the times have only been confirmed in the case that the seminar goes ahead and we need the time that we've specified. In other words, the seminar can still be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers, so please continue to invite as many friends as you can. The Chatswood Seminar is only just over 25% full - we need a lot more people for it to go ahead.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Ermagerd advertising this chatswood seminar like crazy to get people. DON'T CANCEL IT D:

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Hey guys, back from the Chatswood seminar and it was great I'd recommend anyone thinking about going they should book for the epping one (only one that has spots left). These guys were great at explaining and communicating to everyone at the lecture and it was fun too the atmosphere was great. Almost hit deswa1 with a pen ): I was so close.

Btw deswa you gotta play me at fifa and you should pm that analogy you had that you didn't wanna say haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)