• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A 1998 Uai (1 Viewer)

mereray

HSC
Hi,

Im not sure the best place to post this, but I was hoping to find out what my UAI would be worth for 2009 admissions. I am aware I am able to write to UAC and request it in writing with a fee payable, although I was hoping this could be avoided and there was another option.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Meredith

HSC
mereray said:
Hi,

Im not sure the best place to post this, but I was hoping to find out what my UAI would be worth for 2009 admissions. I am aware I am able to write to UAC and request it in writing with a fee payable, although I was hoping this could be avoided and there was another option.

Thanks
Meredith
You really don't need a UAI, since you are mature aged. As long as you are of sound character, you've got some experience and some smarts, you should be admitted to any course you like.

Correct me if I'm incorrect.

HSC
mereray said:
Hi,

Thanks
Meredith
I'm pretty sure its worth the same as when you got it. My careers teacher was talking to us yesterday about this and said that when you apply as a mature aged student (or whatever they are called) they will always ask you for your latest UAI, but they will take into account any experiences, qualifications etc undertaken since then.

yosemite sam

HSC
UAI only lasts for 5 years so you would have to apply as a mature aged student. Doesnt matter what UAI you got.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
well for law at UNSW
no matter what, your UAI will count, 50%, or 25% weighting.

the other portion is your post graduate degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)