A physical side-effect of 'making love' (not pregnancies) (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
maybe ur tight cuz u just lost ur virginity....

try fucking for 10 yrs and tell me ur still "tight" LOL

lengy

HSC
Try passing a baby and then claim you're still tight.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Yeah, tighter, well, if smaller = tighter lol. That's 'cos Asian men are smaller than White men anyways.
iTs dA tRooF iTs sCiEnsE LOL

the hsc sucks

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Does anyone else suffer a slight/mild stomach ache in the lower abdomen like, straight after sex? Both of us are healthy, never had done it before etc, man, even after a few times, it still hurts @ the stomach and down there lol...
are you wet when having sex? lube is good if your not relaxed, which can happen over the first few times.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Hermz...I don't think Asian dudes are romantic enough or know how to express their love lol, that the passion'd be quickly lost i.e. they wouldn't want sex after like the first child, that the marriage will become dull, that those guys won't know how to love unconditionally and would just put up with us when we get older, I can't find any good-looking ones either (only the celebs are) etc etc...This is really warped and out-dated...

I don't hate Asians, I think we rock, but the guys as husbands?! Errrrr...they just don't meet my standards at 18 years of age.

P.S. I'm so afraid of pregnancy/labour/having kids eeeeeeeekkkkk...I'm really selfish right now i.e. I can't imagine not being tight or being saggy etc lol, though I have 'motherly' feelings at times lol.

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
the hsc sucks said:
are you wet when having sex? lube is good if your not relaxed, which can happen over the first few times.
sometimes expressing something similar to hate/dislike actually arises from a strong desire

Bendent

HSC
tlodg said:
sometimes expressing something similar to hate/dislike actually arises from a strong desire
what do you think cyk strongly desires?

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Hermz...I don't think Asian dudes are romantic enough or know how to express their love lol, that the passion'd be quickly lost i.e. they wouldn't want sex after like the first child, that the marriage will become dull, that those guys won't know how to love unconditionally and would just put up with us when we get older
Oh, and I suppose all this comes pre-packaged with every white guy?
Cykologi_gal said:
I can't find any good-looking ones either (only the celeba are) etc etc...This is really warped and out-dated...
Um well, that's because good-looking guys have standards too, you know. :rolleyes:
I don't hate Asians, I think we rock, but the guys as husbands?! Errrrr...they just don't meet my standards at 18 years of age.
What's wrong with Asians as husbands? You make all these hugely generalised statements but never back them up with anything except for your own very biased and ill-informed opinions.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
what do you think cyk strongly desires?
Maybe.... to meet a Charming asian guy who fits her criteria of Romance (so she can prove herself wrong and be happy with it).
Maybe. I can't read minds!

Last edited:
HSC
Nakashima said:
Oh, and I suppose all this comes pre-packaged with every white guy?

Um well, that's because good-looking guys have standards too, you know. :rolleyes:

What's wrong with Asians as husbands? You make all these hugely generalised statements but never back them up with anything except for your own very biased and ill-informed opinions.
You know, as retarded as she sounds, I'm not sure if it's actually worth arguing with someone about their opinions which form part of their stated preference. You're not going to change anything, and pretty much all you'll achieve is looking insecure or overly defensive for no apparent reason yourself.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
You know, as retarded as she sounds, I'm not sure if it's actually worth arguing with someone about their opinions which form part of their stated preference
I'm curious about where her prejudice came from. Apparently she has dated a younger horny Asian teenager but I'm not sure if that's what put her off the entire race.

Bendent

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
You know, as retarded as she sounds, I'm not sure if it's actually worth arguing with someone about their opinions which form part of their stated preference. You're not going to change anything, and pretty much all you'll achieve is looking insecure or overly defensive for no apparent reason yourself.
hey just wondering. you're not asian aren't you?

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Yep, I've had an ethnic fruitbowl...but I've never met an Asian guy who fits my criteria lol. It's weird, I know I'm proud to be a Chinese around non-Chinese/Asian ppl, but with Chinese/Asians I just feel like showing off that I'm more wordly and westernized that they are - I'm so naive. Maybe that why, in her desperation to de-blind me, mum is persuading me to further my studies in China lol.

The wounds of adolescence take years to heal lol. That younger, horny Asian teenager really disgusted me - almost a virginity-thief lol. Yet I don't know what's put me off Asians, again it's weird, but when I started noticing other races after I've come here to Aus, I've just been spell-bound lol. I was always curious about the west, how they look etc. I just feel like a kite, I've let myself fly away a bit, before I'd pull the strings back.

I apologise if I've really offended anyone...

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
why does every thread in L&R that i seem to read turn into being about asians. people have preferences, big deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)