• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A physical side-effect of 'making love' (not pregnancies) (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
Yep, I've had an ethnic fruitbowl...but I've never met an Asian guy who fits my criteria lol. It's weird, I know I'm proud to be a Chinese around non-Chinese/Asian ppl, but with Chinese/Asians I just feel like showing off that I'm more wordly and westernized that they are - I'm so naive. Maybe that why, in her desperation to de-blind me, mum is persuading me to further my studies in China lol.

The wounds of adolescence take years to heal lol. That younger, horny Asian teenager really disgusted me - almost a virginity-thief lol. Yet I don't know what's put me off Asians, again it's weird, but when I started noticing other races after I've come here to Aus, I've just been spell-bound lol. I was always curious about the west, how they look etc. I just feel like a kite, I've let myself fly away a bit, before I'd pull the strings back.

I apologise if I've really offended anyone...
can you show me the link to your posts/threads regarding your experience with the asian guy? I don't remember reading it before.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Umn, no, I'm not, but I don't understand what that's got to do with anything? :)
Fark, as if allude to the Korean Home Religion (Starcraft) and not be Asian, u fag... :(

I thought we had something in common. :(

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
Oh, and I suppose all this comes pre-packaged with every white guy?

Um well, that's because good-looking guys have standards too, you know. :rolleyes:

What's wrong with Asians as husbands? You make all these hugely generalised statements but never back them up with anything except for your own very biased and ill-informed opinions.
Pretty much, Dreamerish has said everything that I've intended to say except in a more coherent and less-abusive manner. :)

EDIT: Cyk, I think it is really great that you've found love with a non-asian guy. Truly I feel great for you, and I wish you good luck with that. But I just don't understand why in virtually every post about Asian guys, you have to keep making bad generalisations about them? As Dreamerish said they are very biased in that it makes all Asian guys look bad while you treat white guys as the be all and end all. Some of us here have Asian boyfriends as well, and they are truly wonderful and great partners to have and there's no need to have an unfair bias against a whole race just because of one bad personal experience.

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what971 said:
Pretty much, Dreamerish has said everything that I've intended to say except in a more coherent and less-abusive manner. :)

EDIT: Cyk, I think it is really great that you've found love with a non-asian guy. Truly I feel great for you, and I wish you good luck with that. But I just don't understand why in virtually every post about Asian guys, you have to keep making bad generalisations about them? As Dreamerish said they are very biased in that it makes all Asian guys look bad while you treat white guys as the be all and end all. Some of us here have Asian boyfriends as well, and they are truly wonderful and great partners to have and there's no need to have an unfair bias against a whole race just because of one bad personal experience.
Do u have split-personality?!

it's weird when u sound serious LOL

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
Do u have split-personality?!

it's weird when u sound serious LOL
Yeah, pretty much, I act totally different in real lyfe. :p

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what971 said:
Yeah, pretty much, I act totally different in real lyfe. :p
i wonder how. i wonder why.

r u emo irl?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
nah.

Actually, never seen an Asian emo in my life, like to see one, one day. You know, for the novelty value.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
I haven't actually posted anything about the exp. with the Azn dude =S

I think I might've just mentioned him in passing...

Sorry abt any offences again!

I don't know whether a good exp. with an Azn would ever come though...in the mean time, I guess we'll just settle into whereever we're comfortable with :)

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
then how do ppl know about it....about him being horny and stuff..

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:

I don't know whether a good exp. with an Azn would ever come though...in the mean time, I guess we'll just settle into whereever we're comfortable with :)
There's irony here in that you started this thread to complain about discomfort ;)

Bendent

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:

i think you've got a severe case of white guy fetish.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:

*returns to work on my film about the joy of relationships*
Ah, so that's what you were working on for all of today hey? ;) :p

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Its hard to argue with penis sizes
By that logic, we should all be with black people then, hey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)