A Spoonful of Sugar.... (1 Viewer)

Scinery

HSC
helps the HSC go down?

What methods have you guys discovered to help make boring repetitive tasks more enjoyable?

I know exactttly what i need to do in the lead up to the next 4 exams, but repetitive study has just become soo... boring :(

lollylover

HSC
i read all my notes to my teddy or my dog or sometimes even trees outside my window.
and each time i do different accents or voices.
it's been fairly effective so far. and so much better than normal study. and it's a lot more entertaining finding out how many voices i can make.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
pretend your teaching a class... not that i do this.. :eek:

lychnobity

HSC
I played 'Trivia Pursuit' with some people using chem notes. Surprisingly effective study actually.

samthebear

HSC
i play a rhyming game with my friends, i say something (like a sentence, phrase etc) and they have to use a word i've said, rhyme it and make it relate to a subject. then i do the same with what they've responded - its hard but very fun, it also helps in terms of trying to expand the way you think.

daniieee

HSC
helps the HSC go down?

What methods have you guys discovered to help make boring repetitive tasks more enjoyable?

I know exactttly what i need to do in the lead up to the next 4 exams, but repetitive study has just become soo... boring :(
I reward myself for every session of study I do e.g. I might reward myself with going on BoS for awhile, or playing my DS, or whatever else I feel like. Haha I even reward myself by painting my nails sometimes. Whatever makes me happy I guess. =]

i read all my notes to my teddy or my dog or sometimes even trees outside my window.
and each time i do different accents or voices.
it's been fairly effective so far. and so much better than normal study. and it's a lot more entertaining finding out how many voices i can make.
Lolol tree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)