• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A Stich in time saves nine???? (1 Viewer)

topdeck

HSC
Jachie said:
80.90 is a UAI for "retards"? You are a fucking fool. As someone who has a disabled sister and knows the difficulties "retarded" people face to even get 50% in their Year 7 yearlies, I do take great offence to that ignorant statement.

STFU, plz.

tamaranadine said:
For someone who can barely write a grammatically correct sentence, that is one harsh statement.
right on people

Smithereens

HSC
he hasn't responded to any of these comments cause he knows that he's wrong. you don't have a clue about it threadstarter, so think before you act

Kujah

HSC
N/A
its funny how a thread about advice for studying has turned into a flaming war :rofl:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Kujah said:
its funny how a thread about advice for studying has turned into a flaming war :rofl:
I'm sorry, haha. It is a touchy subject for me.

amarsahinovic

HSC
OK im back to reply to all of your crap. Alot of you guys sound like dickheads, so ill say it straight. To jachie, i didnt mean any offence and for my statement i apologise. To the wankers out there saying i can barely write a decent senance you dont know me. Just becasue i was in a rush, ONCE and i couldnt be bothered to checkk my writing dosnt mean im an idiot. Regarding the statement i made , it was an accident, i though that watatank was insulting me, but he wasnt, so i took of my post. unfortunatly i didnt take it down in time to stop some basterds commenting on it. Consiquently i appologise to watatank, i made some harsh comments which i ahve to say im glad you dint read, but i did so thinking that you in turn had insulted me. I hope that you harbour no ill feelings toward me. One last thing, evergreen Ur the idiot u fucking tard, your UAI is connected to your intelligence as well as you study habits,and ur "IQ" isnt your intelligence, its jsut one sector of your intelligence, an inertly stupid person can train themselfs to get iq scores of 150 plus so dont talk about what you dont understand. Reply to me when youve read a book or two you vile peice of dog bile.

Legham

HSC
amarahinovic said:
Just becasue i was in a rush, ONCE and i couldnt be bothered to checkk my writing dosnt mean im an idiot.
Make that twice :p

PrettyVacant

HSC
secret said:
I think you will eventually burn out if you continue to do it every day. Maybe limiting the hours per week and creating a home study schedule would be a good start - as well as forming a study group with some friends who may be studying in your classes.
Ouch. Study groups turn into distraction parties.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Apology accepted (on my behalf, anyway). :) Just remember to think a bit before throwing those kinds of statements around, because though I understand you didn't mean for it to offend, it did.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Ouch. Study groups turn into distraction parties.
Just as long as you do some work, study groups would be fine ;)

ccc123

HSC
Jachie said:
80.90 is a UAI for "retards"? You are a fucking fool. As someone who has a disabled sister and knows the difficulties "retarded" people face to even get 50% in their Year 7 yearlies, I do take great offence to that ignorant statement.

STFU, plz.
80.90 a 'low' UAI that only the mentally retarded receive? Pfffft. I agree with Jachie. One of my friends has a learning disabilty and is thus, 'retarded' and i also take offence to that statemnet which is indeed, ignorant.

Evergreen

HSC
k topic creator, hsc may be connected to some intelligence but if ur really really dumb, u can still get 100% UAI. if u can memorize things alot, then ur more likely to get a higher UAI than someone with higher IQ but with a shit memory.

and IQ is ur intelligence coz it stands for intelligent quotient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)