Able to get 80+? (1 Viewer)

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
hey listen Tennille, this smart lad asked for a prediction. and i gave him mine......if u dont like wat i think the prediction would be then u can jsut pis off.........u cant F.U.C.K.E.N stop me from where u are sitting........i do wat i want in this thread and if the person who created this thread doesnt like it they can tell me themselves, u dont have to be the puppet for itachi-kun (if itachi-kun wants u to be his puppet then u can be) he can ask me himslef and ill be more then happy to leave....so till then shut the hell up and sit back and read the post i put up... if u dont like it.....P.I.S.S off.... we are all more then happy to c and stupid C.O.W leaving this forum

i arrest my case.

PS: in this life i have never met a person witch such a FUCKED up brain.....Tennille ur a discrace to ur family...let alone this generation

CALM DOWN NIGGA

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
hey listen UnIqUe_PrInCeSs, u got a problem with the way i spell.........wen i pissed i dont give a shit about spelling...i dont want this personal between me and u aswell....u name sugests ur like a princess........STAY THAT WAY

angmor

HSC
unique princess is the most random shit i have ever met. usually, her posts consists of brilliant one liners such as

LOL.

Big, Bold and Black. She's a fukin awesome contributor to my intellect.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
i am calm.....who do these pple think they are.........ppl like u belong in shit...shit is ur middle name......y should i stand up beside you have a normal chat about something wen u cant even sit down on ur computer chair and talk with me properly...i go by one philosphy and one ONLY.........U RESPECT ME..I RESPECT U....u like the rules u stay ...u dont...piss off

angmor

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:

um, "ever met".
I don't even know you.

you dont have to know someone to meet them. NOOB.

IN FACT, when you meet someone, ESPECIALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME, you usually dont know them. PWNED.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
i am calm.....who do these pple think they are.........ppl like u belong in shit...shit is ur middle name......y should i stand up beside you have a normal chat about something wen u cant even sit down on ur computer chair and talk with me properly...i go by one philosphy and one ONLY.........U RESPECT ME..I RESPECT U....u like the rules u stay ...u dont...piss off
expect respect, yo.

tennille

HSC
Slickstar_01,

I am informing you that this is an official warning. The Bored of Studies community will not tolerate aggressive and offensive posts directed at other members. Further behaviour of a similar nature will result in a ban.

Regards,

Tennille

EDIT: If you have a problem, please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
As I said, if you have a problem, PM me or post a thread in the contact moderators forum.

itachi-kun

HSC
LOL old thread revived! aye.. Ye i did well.. for me that is.. better then what i expected I got 96.75

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
itachi-kun said:
LOL old thread revived! aye.. Ye i did well.. for me that is.. better then what i expected I got 96.75
cant believe you got that. that's really shit with your ranks. no offense. i predicted you would be at least 99.5+ at UNSW doing aero space or something.

what happened?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)