Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I think it goes to the inappropriate lable of 'stolen' generation too - as if leaving them to rot would have been better

boris

Banned
HSC
But taking them was bad, hence Mr Rudd's apology.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Will Shakespear said:
because the savages aren't capable of caring for their own children
If that's a joke it's not funny. If it's not then you are stupid and racist.
That's just sad and not at all amusing.

Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations
- I don't want to claim that I understand everything. But I just guess that the methods we use now aren't working hence it's just getting worse. I could go into detail, but you get the idea.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The huge numbers of black children in care is of great concern to indigenous groups, who argue against the removal of children, particularly when the primary reason for removal is not abuse but neglect.
So neglecting children is acceptable... how does that make any sense?

boris

Banned
HSC
It was pretty funny actually. Its called having a social life that relies heavily on drinking alcohol

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
boris said:
But taking them was bad, hence Mr Rudd's apology.
Yeah, it obviously became a core issue with Indiginous Australians and was hindering further efforts to drag them out of the stone age, shake them out of their cultural depression etc - that's why I think the apology was necessary

boris

Banned
HSC
Rockyroad said:
If that's a joke it's not funny. If it's not then you are stupid and racist.
That's just sad and not at all amusing.

Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations
- I don't want to claim that I understand everything. But I just guess that the methods we use now aren't working hence it's just getting worse.
Or maybe abos just dont know how to look after kids properly??

boris

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
Yeah, it obviously became a core issue with Indiginous Australians and was hindering further efforts to drag them out of the stone age, shake them out of their cultural depression etc - that's why I think the apology was necessary
So even though what happened back then was right, the aboriginals resented it, therefore Rudd had to apologise for previous governments helping them, so they would accept the help being afforded to them now?

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
boris said:
Or maybe abos just dont know how to look after kids properly??
Lame post. No one race can or cannot look after kids properly. Therefore it must be something else, eg the situation they are placed in, or what we did to them.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Rockyroad said:
That is the lamest post ever. No one race can or cannot look after kids properly. Therefore it must be something else, eg the situation they are placed in, or what we did to them.
hahahahaha

fuck off

what did we do to them?

what situation are they placed in that makes them any less able to look after their children than the average moron?

stop pandering to the whole victim charade.

boris

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
hahahahaha

fuck off

what did we do to them?

what situation are they placed in that makes them any less able to look after their children than the average moron?

Cool story. Check your phone you dork i need a phone number off you.

boris

Banned
HSC
Rockyroad said:
That is the lamest post ever. No one race can or cannot look after kids properly. Therefore it must be something else, eg the situation they are placed in, or what we did to them.
Well considering that they have 1 in 6 children in state care and they have access to far more government handouts then i think its pretty obvious that abos cant look after children properly.

toadcat

HSC
Rockyroad said:
Lame post. No one race can or cannot look after kids properly. Therefore it must be something else, eg the situation they are placed in, or what we did to them.
So fucking what?

If they cannot provide adequate care to their children, they SHOULD be taken away as it is in the best interests of their children, regardless of whatever social status they are in, its no excuse. What you are saying is that they should be given lee-way in providing shit care for their children because they are Aboriginal? Isn't that racist too?

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
hahahahaha

fuck off

what did we do to them?

"Victim charade"?
What you don't think they were victims?
"What did we do to them?"
I'm talking about my race of white ppl who massacred Aborigines, and took their children away and much more.

You're an invasion denier.
Their situation is terrible. There is still heaps of racism. How about all the deaths in custody and terrible rates of unemployment and lack of medical facilites.
I can barley be bothered to describe it all. It's so obvious.
I am really shocked and apalled by your attitude. And can't we have different opinions without swearing at each other? Unlike me, you always seem to get abusive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)