• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

Aboriginal Studies (1 Viewer)

boo_girl

New Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
20
Hey guys. Anyone out there doing Aboriginal Studies? If so, how are they finding it?
I'm interested to know how many ppl DO do it, cos there aren't many in our school.
 
G

Gavvvvvin

Guest
Excuse my ignorance, but what do people learn about in aboriginal studies? There doesnt seem to be a great deal to learn about to me.
 

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
3,086
Location
wollongong
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Excuse my ignorance, but what do people learn about in aboriginal studies? There doesnt seem to be a great deal to learn about to me.
FUCK ME!!! how ignorant are you. i do aboriginal studies at bega high and im in year 12 now. i came out of my trial on tuesday and it was three hours long. Ab studies has so much content its crazy...
and its not easy either...
 

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
3,086
Location
wollongong
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
boo_girl said:
Hey guys. Anyone out there doing Aboriginal Studies? If so, how are they finding it?
I'm interested to know how many ppl DO do it, cos there aren't many in our school.
ask me anything... ill do what i can. which isnt a lot... p.s what people are you doing for your comparison
 
G

Gavvvvvin

Guest
TurboTom said:
FUCK ME!!! how ignorant are you. i do aboriginal studies at bega high and im in year 12 now. i came out of my trial on tuesday and it was three hours long. Ab studies has so much content its crazy...
and its not easy either...
Fuck you. Have a cookie.
 

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
3,086
Location
wollongong
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
i dont like cookies...

i just get the shits when people diss a valid and DIFFICULT subject
 
G

Gavvvvvin

Guest
TurboTom said:
i dont like cookies...

i just get the shits when people diss a valid and DIFFICULT subject
Did I diss your subject? Did I say it wasnt valid? Did I say it wasnt difficult?
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top