Aboriginal Studies (1 Viewer)

boo_girl

Hey guys. Anyone out there doing Aboriginal Studies? If so, how are they finding it?
I'm interested to know how many ppl DO do it, cos there aren't many in our school.

G

Gavvvvvin

Excuse my ignorance, but what do people learn about in aboriginal studies? There doesnt seem to be a great deal to learn about to me.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Excuse my ignorance, but what do people learn about in aboriginal studies? There doesnt seem to be a great deal to learn about to me.
FUCK ME!!! how ignorant are you. i do aboriginal studies at bega high and im in year 12 now. i came out of my trial on tuesday and it was three hours long. Ab studies has so much content its crazy...
and its not easy either...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
boo_girl said:
Hey guys. Anyone out there doing Aboriginal Studies? If so, how are they finding it?
I'm interested to know how many ppl DO do it, cos there aren't many in our school.
ask me anything... ill do what i can. which isnt a lot... p.s what people are you doing for your comparison

G

Gavvvvvin

TurboTom said:
FUCK ME!!! how ignorant are you. i do aboriginal studies at bega high and im in year 12 now. i came out of my trial on tuesday and it was three hours long. Ab studies has so much content its crazy...
and its not easy either...
Fuck you. Have a cookie.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i dont like cookies...

i just get the shits when people diss a valid and DIFFICULT subject

G

Gavvvvvin

TurboTom said:
i dont like cookies...

i just get the shits when people diss a valid and DIFFICULT subject
Did I diss your subject? Did I say it wasnt valid? Did I say it wasnt difficult?

Kirstygill

HSC
Hi guys, I was hoping that you could help me out with my Society and Culture PIP and fill out my questionnaire, it's on the Impact of Diaspora in changing the identity and socioeconomic status of Indigenous Australians and Native Americans. All questions are greatly appreciated and even if you don't understand a question or have any knowledge on the topic that is perfectly fine. Thank youuu. You can find my Questionnaire on my page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)