Aboriginals Recognised in Constitution (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Andrew bolt was silenced on this very issue.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
"We want equality but we want an equality where we get extra benefits" is essentially what they are saying. Unfortunately many people in our society are so bound by this illusory sense of political correctness that they don't dare question something that is plainly illogical.

I'm all for helping the disadvantaged, but only if said disadvantaged are willing to help themselves too. Many Aboriginals get educational benefits for example, but few care enough to take advantage of it. Any money they get is spent in a large proportion on alcohol. Most of the criminal activity that occurs in their communities is perpetuated by Aboriginals against other Aboriginals. I'm not saying all Aboriginals are like this, I'm sure there are good, sincere Aboriginals around but from my perception of the community so far, they seem to be few and far between. This is mainly because they have become so reliant on the government etc. helping them, that they lack the ability to help themselves.

This was particularly evident in the NRL All-Stars game the other day, when the Aboriginal speaker was saying that it was up to the Aboriginal community to solve their own problems and a look at the crowd showed that none of the Indigenous audience pretty much gave a shit. Mention of hwo great Aboriginal culture was on the other hand, paved the way for a rousing cheer. They cling so much to the traditional image of their culture that blinded by rose-tinted lenses, they fail to see what they have come and even if they do so it, they cbf to do anything about because they know the government will pander to their needs.

/rant

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I dunno, I couldn't deal with it, even with all the benefits, black people aren't attractive.
Some of them are.
I'd be one of those.
Plus I'd be in med and would be a swaggin' dokta in like 6 years so it wouldn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)