• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Abortion debate (1 Viewer)

Abortion debate

• Abortion illegalised

Votes: 51 19.8%
  • Tougher laws

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Keep current laws

Votes: 155 60.1%
  • don't care

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
bshoc said:
Right after you read some stuff about how trying to change the topic after being owned is not a viable diversionary tactic.[/topic]
I'm not trying to change the topic, I'm saying you're too much of a dense cunt to even understand my views on the matter. You said you've read back through the thread, and I call bullshit, because what you're arguing against, and attributing to me, are views that I do not even hold. If you're too much of a fuckhead to understand that, this is no failing on my part.

bshoc said:
BTW im reposting every single sentence of my post until you either adress it or stop being an idiot, quotation systems on this board will not be your saviour.
I've addressed it by calling bullshit, your wikipedia link about foetus tails does fuck all to demonstrate anything you've said, nor to refute anything which I've said previously. If this is your idea of victory, you are clearly damaged goods.

bshoc said:
"You say that even though a fetus has its own genetic identity, its own bodily function and uniqueality, it does not constitute human becuase it does not posses "higher mental function" or "acute self awareness."
I'll repeat it again.

THAT ... IS ... NOT ... WHAT ... I ... SAID ... AT ... ALL ... YOU ... DUMB ... CUNT.

Do you think you understood it that time? Pause at the dots, and read it twice, you'll get it eventually. You're putting words in my mouth, and I suspect the reason for this is because you're too dense to actually understand what I *have* said. If you want to argue about imaginary points of view that are held by nobody, go ahead, but you're a moron if you think that somehow means you're winning.

I sort of got bored with the rest of your post at this point. I'm pretty sure you're either a troll, legally retarded, legally insane, or a combination of the above. I've spent more than enough time on you, so three cheers. Clearly you've bested the reasonable arguments put forth in this thread, on both sides, utilising a cunning mixture of stupidity and er... stupidity.

I am incredibly frustrated with this discussion, and refuse to continue to participate due to the fact that I'm wasting my time, and that you're a discredit to the anti-abortion side which has previously made a number of valid points in this thread. While I still don't agree with those who have made points, I can at least see what they're driving at, and can see a range of material upon which their views are based.

You, on the other hand, have provided me with a wikipedia reference about foetal growth, a random stream of pseudo-scientific terminology which doesn't *actually* demonstrate the things you've said it does, and a spot of good old chauvinism at the same time. Unfortunately, despite your best attempts, you're not fooling anyone here, and I think it's blatantly obvious that you have no factual basis for the majority of the shit you're going on with.

If you'd like to discuss the issue further, like I said before, refer to the five point plan and come back when you've got half a fucking clue. Until then, good day to you. I will not be posting here again, as I've come to the realisation that we're just not operating on the same level here. Of course, as soon as I post this you'll declare victory and cheer about how clever you are, and congratulations in advance. Just as long as you're aware that you're not the first moron I've come across, and certainly won't be the last.

veridis

droog
HSC
bshoc said:
Are a scientifically dumbfucked?
haha comnig from you? mr organs cant be grown, sleeping people are in a coma and all mental patients(not even mentally ill jsut patients) have no higher brain functions. did i ever claim a cancer was a complete human? no. but neither is a foetus

Does a cancer have ANY chance or survial when separated from the host body? What is a cancer other than the genetic material of one person? WHy the fuck even bring this up?
does a foetus have any chance of survival? what is a foetus but material from two people? i bring it up because you claimed anything with human DNA and growth was human. i prove it wasnt. then you said it needed potential to become. then i dispoved that as well.

Ahh thats right because you have nothing LEGITIMATE to say. I guess thats why I never met any smart psych people, you're all morons.
wow i guess you didnt know you have to do med to to psychiatry. but of course when did you use word properly. you made the assumption psych only refers to the -ology

i also like how VSU is left wing now. better tell that to the SRC so they can stop opposing it.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
minka said:
I have sex because I enjoy it - that doesn't make me a slut. It is OK for a man to stick his dick anywhere and love getting laid, but the moment a woman enjoys sex, she gets called a whore. Double standards much?
bshoc said:
Whoever calls you a whore, they're right, how can you expect people to respect anyone who doesent even respect themselves? I've never gotten "laid", although I've had about 100 opportunities, you know why, partly becuase no-one with a brain wants to screw sluts like yourself (whose numbers are absolutely overflowing, making you both cheap, useless and expendable), partly becuase some poeple still have a brain
So any girl who says they have had sex and also enjoys it is a whore? thats all minka says. That she has had sex and enjoyed it. As a result she is a whore? Ha come on!

Does that mean your mum is a whore (I assume she enjoyed having sex with your father).

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
I'm not trying to change the topic, I'm saying you're too much of a dense cunt to even understand my views on the matter.
I've already told you this, I'm not interested in your bullshit views, I'm interested in a debate based on factual evidence, I really couldnt care less what you think, thus making everything you have posted thusfar, irrelevant.

I've addressed it by calling bullshit
And thats all you've done, you have made no case, face it, you're a dumbfuck with an opinion which cant be backed up by facts, so you resort to personal insults.

THAT ... IS ... NOT ... WHAT ... I ... SAID ... AT ... ALL ... YOU ... DUMB ... CUNT.[/quote]

So you disagee with than notion, please present evidence that pre-birth babies are not those things.

btw I didnt read past this in your post, I'm not going to deviate from what matters

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
bshoc said:
Whoever calls you a whore, they're right, how can you expect people to respect anyone who doesent even respect themselves? I've never gotten "laid", although I've had about 100 opportunities, you know why, partly becuase no-one with a brain wants to screw sluts like yourself (whose numbers are absolutely overflowing, making you both cheap, useless and expendable), partly becuase some poeple still have a brain
Is it pre-marital sex that you're not approving of?

Because that paragraph absolutely made no sense, unless you condemn anyone, in whatever situation, to enjoy sex.

Last edited:
HSC
Bshoc, I sincerely hope you die a horribly slow and painful death at the hands of as many women as possible and just for fun let's make them all have sex for enjoyment while they watch you die.

On a slightly more intellectual note, what part of sex out of personal choice is indicative of a person who does not respect themselves? In fact I would argue that Minka respects herself highly because, as she's told us, she makes responsible decisions in regards to her body.

Oh and veridis i do not consider myself above God because i cannot be above something that doesn't exist.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
veridis said:
haha comnig from you? mr organs cant be grown, sleeping people are in a coma and all mental patients(not even mentally ill jsut patients) have no higher brain functions. did i ever claim a cancer was a complete human? no. but neither is a foetus
Nope thats bullshit I'm going to call straight away, you wont get away with skimming an incorrect fact through a slab of opinion, I though you psych people studied this stuff.

does a foetus have any chance of survival? what is a foetus but material from two people?
Its own person with every necessary development for human growth, unlike a cancer.

bring it up because you claimed anything with human DNA and growth was human.
Dont state shit I never said, go back and prove it. I said a fetus is human becuase it has a brain, spine, blood and everything else thats needed for human growth and development, a cancer does not.

wow i guess you didnt know you have to do med to to psychiatry. but of course when did you use word properly. you made the assumption psych only refers to the -ology
LOL even worse - psychiatry is to psychology what astrology is to astronomy.

If you noticed before I bagged out you collection of lying scum you call a profession, since I refered to how you idiots "classify" mental disorders, that means I was obviously wasnt referring to psychology.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
The Brucemaster said:
Bshoc, I sincerely hope you die a horribly slow and painful death at the hands of as many women as possible and just for fun let's make them all have sex for enjoyment while they watch you die.
Too bad most women are weak imbacilies who get through life on affirmative action clauses and by distracting most men from their education, and I'd call in the army to kill their hippy asses from my high hirarchy government position, maybe have some good'ole mass hangings you know, or maybe just some riot police to crack your hippy skull, like this:

http://static.flickr.com/30/49560578_f2a873465a_m.jpg

But yeah, lets get back to reality.

On a slightly more intellectual note, what part of sex out of personal choice is indicative of a person who does not respect themselves? In fact I would argue that Minka respects herself highly because, as she's told us, she makes responsible decisions in regards to her body.
The part about who she likes to be banged in every hole and makes no mention of fedility.

Oh and veridis i do not consider myself above God because i cannot be above something that doesn't exist.
For the last freaking time im not the christian - I am an A T H I E S T , get it moron?

veridis

droog
HSC
bshoc said:
Nope thats bullshit I'm going to call straight away, you wont get away with skimming an incorrect fact through a slab of opinion
if its wrong then prove it. dont just say you wont take it. oh wait you can prove it

Its own person with every necessary development for human growth, unlike a cancer.
no it isnt it needs the mother. until the 20th week and probaby beyond it cannot survive outside the mother. until the 35th it cannot survive without intense medical care.

Dont state shit I never said, go back and prove it. I said a fetus is human becuase it has a brain, spine, blood and everything else thats needed for human growth and development, a cancer does not.
and i said no it isnt. many things have those qualities yet are not human. obviously the medical world agrees with my view as they dont consider abortions murder.
as for saying shit you didnt say you are by far the worst offender on that count in this thread. murder of sleeping, coma and mentally ill? left wing VSU supporters(despite that being a contradiction). when did anyone say that.

LOL even worse - psychiatry is to psychology what astrology is to astronomy.

If you noticed before I bagged out you collection of lying scum you call a profession, since I refered to how you idiots "classify" mental disorders, that means I was obviously wasnt referring to psychology.
-ologists also classicfy medical disorders, and treat many of them. when exactly did you dicuss this classifcation? oh wait you didnt. your comment was "I guess thats why I never met any smart psych people, you're all morons."

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
bshoc

I have sex because I enjoy it - that doesn't make me a slut. It is OK for a man to stick his dick anywhere and love getting laid, but the moment a woman enjoys sex, she gets called a whore. Double standards much?
Nothing in that above post mentions she has sex with multiple guys or that she likes to be banged in every hole. She is talking about double standards.

Please try and read the post before retaliating it with abuse.

Also, it would help your argument a lot if you didn't consistently riddle your posts with abuse.

veridis

droog
HSC
bshoc said:
The part about who she likes to be banged in every hole and makes no mention of fedility.
ah you mean the part you just made up. the post after accusing me of making stuff up, nice. all she talked about was responsible contraception.

For the last freaking time im not the christian - I am an A T H I E S T , get it moron?
thats why the comment was directed at ME and my comment. not you. moron.

HSC
bshoc said:
Yes that part that she mentioned....Now where was it.....wait, it doesn't fucking exist.

You're an atheist who can't read then:

oh and veridis i don't...
P.S. It's spelt Atheist, just for the record.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Also, reading through the thread, I find it hard to accept that when I say I have a problem with religion, people retaliate by saying "no no, christianity is a tolerant religion and we don't look any lower of people who think differently" and yet are still able to say "what you are doing is WRONG because God said so".
I just hope a few of the people in this thread are trolls.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
veridis said:
if its wrong then prove it. dont just say you wont take it. oh wait you can prove it
Truth, truth, son

The last 5 pages especially proved it already.

no it isnt it needs the mother. until the 20th week and probaby beyond it cannot survive outside the mother. until the 35th it cannot survive without intense medical care.
with current medical technology, yeah, 22 weeks is the earliest a child can survive, in a decade who knows, we may be able to create machines to support children a few weeks, even a few days post conception.

and i said no it isnt. many things have those qualities yet are not human. obviously the medical world agrees with my view as they dont consider abortions murder.
The medical world gets money for abortions, these doctors crack childrens skulls in and suck out brains with a vaccum tube, and no not the entire medical profession, many doctors in the US refuse to perform abortions, and pharmasists refuse to sell abortion drugs.

remember this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial-Birth_Abortion_Ban_Act

as for saying shit you didnt say you are by far the worst offender on that count in this thread. murder of sleeping, coma and mentally ill?
Its a derivative of the whole "higher mental functions" and "self awareness" debate - I presented cases where people were not capable of higher mental function or self aware, thus make a mokery of zergrushs definition ... never make recount stuff again.

-ologists also classicfy medical disorders, and treat many of them. when exactly did you dicuss this classifcation? oh wait you didnt. your comment was "I guess thats why I never met any smart psych people, you're all morons."
The fact still stands that a mental condition can exist one year, be completely non-existant the next, and then be back in the next year based on nothing more than concensus, its a joke. Your profession started out by drilling holes in the head and electric shock therapy remember? Now you just use chemicals to fuck with peoples minds, same shit.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Hehe, I deleted that post in fear that this thread will go to a tangent.

You're quite quick.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
bshoc said:
That doesn't make her a whore. Just because she enjoys sex and has it, or else there are ALOT of male whores around the place. Wow you've never gotten laid when you've had lots of opportunities, that means shit, I haven't "gotten laid" recently and I would bet I've had alot more opportunities then you, that doesn't make me special or something because I'm currently in a celibate state. Also if two people enjoy sex why shouldn't they be able to have it, not having a brain would be not using contraception or protection.

Also I would bet against Roe v Wade being overturned. While state restrictions on abortion may be able to get tighter, the removal of the right to abortion will be unlikely to occur because of the 4 more liberal justices and Kennedy who.

Last edited:

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
bshoc said:
The medical world gets money for abortions, these doctors crack childrens skulls in and suck out brains with a vaccum tube, and no not the entire medical profession, many doctors in the US refuse to perform abortions, and pharmasists refuse to sell abortion drugs.

remember this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial-Birth_Abortion_Ban_Act
you accuse pro choice people of talking about rape when rape isn't the most common reason for an abortion and you bring up partial birth abortions? How often does that happen? Probably about as girls who abort from rape. How many rapes each year? How many of those girls fall pregnant?

The act also hasnt had a successful life. Many courts seem to think its unconstitutional.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:
you accuse pro choice people of talking about rape when rape isn't the most common reason for an abortion and you bring up partial birth abortions? How often does that happen? Probably about as much as a girl who is raped gets an abortion.
That wasnt my point, it was to note that many signatories in acts like these ARE people directly from the medical profession.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
you kids gotta calm down a bit...but seriously, it's as simple as this...

a) abortion is morally wrong
b) abortion is not the only option open to people these days
c) you wouldn't need an abortion if you took proper precautions

therefore abortion should be illegalised.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
live.fast said:
you kids gotta calm down a bit...but seriously, it's as simple as this...

a) abortion is morally wrong
b) abortion is not the only option open to people these days
c) you wouldn't need an abortion if you took proper precautions

therefore abortion should be illegalised.
With that Impenetrable logic you will certainly ace the HSC. Yes indeedy. You're an utter genius! :uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)