Accidents, major OR minor (1 Viewer)

kzsv

HSC
Lets share,

what car you drove, was it big enough to claim it under insurance and the kind of excess your paying!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
When I was on my Ls a woman ran into the back of my car. Damage was ~500, no excess since her insurance paid for everthing.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
When I was on my Ls a woman ran into the back of my car. Damage was ~500, no excess since her insurance paid for everthing.
If its not your fault, u dnt pay excess either way dickhead.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Old woman didn't give way on a roundabout and hit me from the left. I was in a Pajero. Initial damage seemed minor, but the car later caught fire and exploded. Complete write-off. Wasn't my car, but I was told insurance paid out around ~25,000. That's the only accident I've had while I was the driver. Been in far worse ones where I was a passenger, though.

HSC
- got rearended in the middle of surfers, only left a few scratches on my bumper whereas the whole front of the chick's car was fucked, i felt bad so i didn't get her details or anything and just left it

- semi slammed on its brakes in front of me in the middle of two lanes, tried to go around it .. smacked into the back corner of it, cracked my engine and my car was a writeoff since it wasn't worth fixing (shitty 94 civic), i think the excess was $450 or something

- fuckwits set my new replacement car on fire out the front of my complex with heaps of stuff in it, written off again lol, $400 excess since they didn't charge anyone or whatever so technically i'm still to blame or some shit

yeahhh i have awesome luck

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Lets see now, bought my first car for 6 grand, enjoyed the use of it.

One day, some weeks after finishing the hsc, I'm looking for a new job. Driving up the pac highway in heavy traffic, feeling somewhat tired, I see a police paddy wagon driving in the opposite direction. Looking ahead, I realise the car in front of me has come to a halt. I'm still driving at 60, slam the brakes as hard as I could. Skidded 2 metres before rear ending the guy in front of me.

Well, lets say the car was written off. Excess? 1 grand. 3 demerit points and a $350 fine from the cops.

Do not drive when you are tired.

kzsv

HSC
Are you guys covered under your parents insurance? Are you a named or unnamed driver? I'm currently paying 850 under my mums name, unnamed driver with excess of 2.2k.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
1. Someone trying to make it through a red light couldn't stop fast enough when traffic stopped on the other side so they ran into the back of me. One of the supports for my tray dug into their bonnet, my car was fine.

2. Was stopped in traffic. Someone tried to go around me to get in another lane and they cut it too close and clipped the back corner of my tray (without the sides on). Ripped big holes in both their doors but my car was fine.

3. Backed into someone in a parking lot. Big damage to their car. My tray got twisted so my car needed fixing as well. Claimed it under my parents insurance so the excess was only $500.

I also backed into a tree outside the front of my house once. It would of done a fair bit of damage to a normal car but it didn't hurt mine.

Jake22

HSC
- semi slammed on its brakes in front of me in the middle of two lanes, tried to go around it .. smacked into the back corner of it, cracked my engine and my car was a writeoff since it wasn't worth fixing (shitty 94 civic), i think the excess was $450 or something
out braked by a semi trailer???

fail :p

Jake22

HSC
out braked by your MUM u fucken retard!
oh gee that was witty.... i look like such a retard to be outsmarted by you with that comment just radiating in brilliance and intelligence....

wait hold on... no you're comment was lame, my bad.

fag

Jake22

HSC
^^ ahh okay i see what you mean

I havnt had any accidents. Yay me

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I was involved in an accident on my HSC day, around 20 minutes before English Paper 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)