Accomodation (1 Viewer)

T

talene

haha i saw the bathrooms and i hate shower curtains so much. argh
the water pressure better not be shit

bex

HSC
the water pressure isnt bad.. at least the hot water never runs out!

T

talene

Also, does it ever get hot in Bathurst? I know it can get cold - but I noticed there is only heating but no air con :(

bex

HSC
yes!!! summer is REALLY hot! and the flies.. eww.. so a fan is essential!!!

ALSO the reason i am on here so much tonite is that im trying to buy a BDO ticket from ebay and im such a loser i keep checking it like every 5mins to see if im being outbid!

T

talene

I'm going to Melbourne onFriday, and BDO whilst I'm down there.
You should check out the BDO forum, or Bombshellzine's forum, and ask on there - there are less people tryingto make a profit for tickets on those forums

bex

HSC
thanks for the advice! ill check it out.. melbourne bdo would be awesome! i was meant to go to the gold coast one with some friends but by the time we couldnt get our act together and it all fell through and by that stage the sydney one was sold out :( have a great time!!

Fro

HSC
bex said:
going on dorm food raids around JOV and diggings!!
...bastards - i lost a whole pizza!!!
dont worry though - we stole the couch from C2 D2!
Good on you anna for choosing diggings! itll be sure not to let you down this year
just a coupla other little things bout diggings
have your own bar fridge + a big one in ur common room and a massive freezer
dont get waken up at 4am by towers fire alarm...
has some top RA's this year! so you'll be made feel welcome as soon as you get there
closest to the gym - if thats the kind of person you are...

but all that being said id like to know that there is no malice intended toward any other residence... you get to know so many people in so many different dorms that you are bound to experience positives and negatives of every residence!
So get amongst it and ill see you all in 3 weeks!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'm goin for Diggins too.... ya reckon I should get a bar fridge, fro?any good places in Bathurst I can pick up a cheap one from, so I don't have to carry it from Sydney?

Gettin really excited!!

See Ya All in 3 Weeks!!!

Cheers!

Fro

HSC
hehe - sorry
i must of confused people with my last message
you have your own bar fridge in diggings rooms and cottages as well
so no need to worry about getting one and lugging it around - its all there for you

T

talene

White Rabbit said:
I'm goin for Diggins too.... ya reckon I should get a bar fridge, fro?any good places in Bathurst I can pick up a cheap one from, so I don't have to carry it from Sydney?

Gettin really excited!!

See Ya All in 3 Weeks!!!

Cheers!
I was in Big W today and they were $218
I asked about renting bar fridges in another thread...In the New Diggings (is that what they're called...or 'Cottages'?) they have a fridge in the kitchen...but I'd prefer my own little one

Fro

HSC
yay posting a message 3 times!
all self catered residences have their own bar fridge in each room
PLUS a massive one in the common room and a big freezer to each dorm
I hope this will end the fridge saga

dougthelegend

HSC
what do we have to use as our login to apply for accomodation? I havent received my UAC stuff to accept my offer yet so i was wondering was that login included with that information? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Doug

bex

HSC
you can smoke anywhere you like as long as its outdoors! you can also smoke in the bar but only on one side.. you cant smoke on the dance floor side..
there are heaps of smokers at csu.. a lot of people take it uo to pass the time which is quite depressing!
and doug.. just give the uni a call.. mine took ages to come through so its probably best to call student admin

T1ger1i11y

HSC
:confused:
i know o week is from the 14th-18th Feb..im just wondering if anyone knows whether or not we will be able to stay there friday and saturday in our rooms? cause i looked online and it says that you can only occupy residences on the 20th...does that mean we have to go to o-week with our stuff then find somewhere else to stay friday night and saturday until sunday?

T

talene

YES, I would also like to know this.
I called and asked about this and the lady on the other end made it sound as though it was obvious and clearly outlined in the booklet we received in the mail - but it wasnt'. She said that it says we commence on-campus accomodation ffrom the 14th...but it says fromt he 20th! What the fizzle!?

dougthelegend

HSC
bex said:
you can smoke anywhere you like as long as its outdoors! you can also smoke in the bar but only on one side.. you cant smoke on the dance floor side..
there are heaps of smokers at csu.. a lot of people take it uo to pass the time which is quite depressing!
and doug.. just give the uni a call.. mine took ages to come through so its probably best to call student admin
yeah, i gave them a call and they were very helpful - they are going to send a copy of the paperwork i need, so that way, if the other doesnt arrive in time - this one will :)

Fro

HSC
ok - if you have received on campus accomodation have your room from the 14th
ie can stay there over the weekend
returners are able to move in on the sunday me thinks... or is it the friday...
either way thats my problem so no need for you to worry
whenever it is be ready for a biggun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)