Accounting Cadetships 2009 (1 Viewer)

moke

HSC
Has anyone heard from KPMG? I've been invited to the PWC and EY things so I'm wondering about whether KPMG has sent out replies. Also, did anyone apply for the KPMG scholarship? What's the deal there?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
FMLFMLFMLFMFLFMLFMFLMFLFMLMF LFMMLFMLFMLFMLMLFMLFMLMLFMLFMLMLFLF

PwC date wrong in ICAA booklet.
i knew deloitte closed the same day,
but because of the stupid ICAA's inability to get accurate information, and my laziness not to double check on the actual sites, so i thought they were both due last monday not sunday, and i miss two applications out of the big 4.

FMFLMFMLFMLFMLMLFMLFMLMLFMLFMLMLFMLMFLMLFMLMLFMLFLMFMLFMLMLFMLFMMLFLM

pearling

HSC
N/A
For those of you who've applied to Big 4 cadetships, do you mind telling me how many days they took to contact you after you submitted? I submitted like on the last or 2nd last day so it has been 2-3 days siince and I've heard nothing so kinda worried since everyone seems to be getting the good news...

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
don't stress. they have many applications to get through, next stage is finalised ages after closing date, but they're getting through some of them. the next stage getters aren't all going to be notified at the same time.

nipsta

CEO
HSC
Got a call from Deloittes and had a phone interview today :) Is any one going to the information sessionon Monday 13th?

pearling

HSC
N/A
^Congrats nipsta. If you're in syd mind telling us how many days it took for them to contact you after you submitted? How long was the phon interview?

HSC
Got a call from Deloittes and had a phone interview today :) Is any one going to the information sessionon Monday 13th?
See you there :)

EY has called offering interviews already. I sent in my application on Sunday and got a call today afterschool.

nipsta

CEO
HSC
^Congrats nipsta. If you're in syd mind telling us how many days it took for them to contact you after you submitted? How long was the phon interview?
thanks, I sent my application on wednesday 1st July. The phone interview went for less than 5 mins surprisingly.. felt like 10 ... She asked how I heard about the company, what intrests me in a career in accounting and a cadetship with Deloitte. She told me that around 550 students applied this year so im sure there might be more phone calls to be made.

See you there :)

EY has called offering interviews already. I sent in my application on Sunday and got a call today afterschool.
See you there =)

Last edited:

pearling

HSC
N/A
Got a call from Deloitte quite relieved now hehe. Wonder how many of the 550 advanced to the 2nd stage?

lsdpoon1337

HSC
Hi, does anyone know the success rate for people that make it to EY's recruitment day?

Thanks

cookiesncream

HSC
Well I got a call from Deloitte yesterday afternoon and I am going to the information session on Tuesday 14th July. The person told me that out of the 550 applicants 12 were chosen for risk services. I am not sure how many people they chose for the other service lines.

Does anyone know what is happening with PWC? I had a phone interview with them last Thursday and they said they would inform me of the outcome on Friday but I have not heard from them since.

Last edited:

cassieagill

HSC
Hi, does anyone know the success rate for people that make it to EY's recruitment day?

Thanks
Hey, for EY in melbourne they took 24 people to the recruitment day (9 for tax for 3 positions and 15 for assurance for 5 positions) 4 were taken for tax and 5 were taken for assurance...so as you can see they are not set in their numbers, they only wanted to take 3 for tax and ended up taking 4...so in melb we had a one in three chance to get it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)