Accounting Past Papers? (1 Viewer)

Bobbo1

HSC
Hi, anyone got any past papers from previous years? Heard some people saying they were available on line but haven't been able to find them :(. Anyway, would greatly appreciate it if someone could post them here. Thanks in advance

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Um since Trish Armstrong was lecturer in charge, she has never released any of our exam papers. We dont get to keep a copy of the mid sem or our finals. Chances are quetions get recycled. I am thinking Youngdeok did the same last semester too so there wouldnt be any recent papers around

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Trish Armstrong... is she the old English lady who is very anal about people talking in class?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Trish Armstrong... is she the old English lady who is very anal about people talking in class?
yep. She was my lecturer when i did it sem 1 first year. I didn't come back after that first lesson until week 12

Tortilla

HSC
N/A
When I checked UNSW library website and catalogue, they didn't have them. I was logged on at the time. But thanks to tambam for sharing past papers (Y).

How do we know if we are doing it right tho...no answers?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yep. She was my lecturer when i did it sem 1 first year. I didn't come back after that first lesson until week 12
know dat f33l bro

she was also my lecturer sem 1 last year too

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
What about in the higher acct courses?
What did WAM did you end up with?
Ended up on 74 :( I did better in some of the higher acct courses but I did a LOT better in legal subjects and finance (i.e. HDs). The irony was I only got 75 for auditing... (when I do that for a living).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)