ACCT1501 - Exam (1 Viewer)

Tortilla

HSC
N/A
Does anyone wanna do the 2006 paper (or 2005), and check answers after.

m14x

HSC
N/A
in the BB they said,

'We advise you not to use past papers from the library as the course material and content has changed considerably over the past few years. We will not be providing solutions to library version past papers as much of the material is beyond the scope of this current course, so do not waste your time investing in content that is not relevant to the current ACCT1501'.

maheenreza

HSC
Uni Grad
So I haven't studied at all for the finals as I studied for the ones I was failing in.
I do have a basic idea about the stuff till the finals and all.
And I have done pretty well so far this term,but I wanted to know how I should approach the exam.
Read the textbook?---Dont think theres enough time for that :S
or Try and do the tutorial questions?
or the Practice questions?
Or the Tutorial and the Sample Paper?
And is the Lec Notes enough to be able to do the mcQs?
I did the quizzes by googling and going through the textbook.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Why do past exams always seem so much harder even for the content that is assessed in this year?
because things have changed, which is why they said dont go looking for past papers because a lot has changed.. of course things are going to seem harder if we havent learnt them before

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
this time last year I thought I would definetly fail and the exam was exactly like the sample exam so it was all good

bladeys

HSC
N/A
this time last year I thought I would definetly fail and the exam was exactly like the sample exam so it was all good
haha our sample exam was the 2011 exam, id lol so hard if they reused most of it =D

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Practice questions are all too ridonculousy easy, MCQ might be hard to help differentiate marks..
Yea i reckon people who have memorised all of the textbook will ace MC because they will probably ask really random questions for MC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)