• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accused 15 yr old terrorist in Guantanamo (1 Viewer)

HSC
ari89 said:
Well, firstly civilian deaths in 2007 were about 2000 deaths not 7000:p

And to blame all civilian deaths on the invasion is fallacious. As my post above showed, Afghan Taliban and other groups kill innocent civilians that have absolutely nothing to do with foreign forces in the region but they always end up being blamed on the US.

And in regard to Iraqi civilian casualties-
protip: SECTARIAN VIOLENCE BETWEEN SHIA AND SUNNI MUSLIMS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 1000 YEARS AND DID NOT START WITH THE U.S. IN IRAQ
1. The figures were for Afghanistan civilians not Iraq(as was specifically stated)
2. EXACTLY - The war did not start because the USA occuppied it and it WILL NOT END by US intervention. Im not saying that we should blame the US for all the civilian casualties - Im saying that they are wasting their time trying to fix an irrepairable problem.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
mythical chaos said:
1. The figures were for Afghanistan civilians not Iraq(as was specifically stated)
2. EXACTLY - The war did not start because the USA occuppied it and it WILL NOT END by US intervention. Im not saying that we should blame the US for all the civilian casualties - Im saying that they are wasting their time trying to fix an irrepairable problem.
what a fucking idiot. Australian/US/NATO soldiers are in Afghanistan/iraq fighting for our freedom. those rag headed terrorists dont like us for our freedoms ok? do you understand?

have some respect. every time an Aussie/US/NATO troop dies, he has died for our freedoms. he has died to make us free-er. cant you feel it? since we entered Iraq/Afghanistan we have been freer er. every time we kill an afghani/iraq its to make us free.

even though 3000 people died in 9/11, you need to understand that 1 western life =/= 1 human life.

its more like 1 western life = 50 human life.

we are still not even yet.

be proud son. soon, we are going to be totally free. thank our soldiers, they are fighting for our freedom, and dying for our freedoms.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
mythical chaos said:
I never said they were Iraqi statistics at all so I don't see the point of such a silly comment. But your statistics are wrong. The civilian casualties in Afghanistan for 2007 were around 2000 not 7000 as you claimed. Please read your own source correctly to see what they are measuring.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Yeah and the actual number of casualties is going to be substantially higher, which you didn't realise when you quoted mythical chaos.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Yeah and...?
I think what he's trying to say is there has not been accurate reporting of Afghani casualties.

mortein2008

HSC
sam04u said:
I think what he's trying to say is there has not been accurate reporting of Afghani casualties.
i think what ari89 is implying is that the fact that the casualties may be under-reported is irrelevant. The fact that casualties are under-reported has got nothing to do with how mythical chaos has got the wrong statistics

Aprilpeters

HSC
Guantanamo should be SHUT DOWN.

the whole nonsense about the kid being treated 'humanely' is absalute bullshit. the sole purpose of guantanamo being situated in cuba is because torture is allowable in that country.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
mortein2008 said:
i think what ari89 is implying is that the fact that the casualties may be under-reported is irrelevant. The fact that casualties are under-reported has got nothing to do with how mythical chaos has got the wrong statistics
Yay, someone with intelligence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)