Addicted to V? (1 Viewer)

paolo21

Do-Doz Caffine Tablets are a God send. But they've messed up my sleeping patterns since English Paper 1. Good thing I finish tomorrow

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
caffiene tablets? what's wrong with you? no wonder they screwed up your sleeping habits.....god knows what else they can do to you. you're so lucky you finish 2moro! i still have till the end of the week.....then im off! can't wait to get on that flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
that's it...im screwed. had 4 cups of coffee today, and im not going to be able to sleep for the rest of the night. coffee still rules though....

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
that's exactly what I'm doing captngh3y.....exactly. killing time till i can conjure up tiredness and some want to go to sleep.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahaha....maybe i should....then ill be staying up till tomorrow night too......:D

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
The day's just started for me. I stay up all night and sleep all day, I don't know how I'm going to get up for my next exam.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
PaleReflection said:
The day's just started for me. I stay up all night and sleep all day, I don't know how I'm going to get up for my next exam.
Hi PaleReflection!

You could ask for special provisions from the Board; you can say (quite honestly) that it's part of your culture (make up some obscure ethnicity) that you are completely nocturnal and must sit the exam at, say 9:20pm rather than am.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Hi Captain Gh3y!

I WISH I could sit the exam at that time. You're right, geeks who spend all night on the internet gaming and doing god knows what when they should be studying deserve provisions. They wouldn't dare discriminate against my cultural rituals!

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
I drink so much caffeine in things like coffee, coke, energy drinks etc. so I'm up too since I can't get to sleep :p

the_thomasu

HSC
we should be allowed to have coffee mugs on our exam tables...

I mean, seriously, who sits at home with water bottle while studying?
I don't think it would be to hard getting V into a bottle.. dont know how strict they are on having clear bottles, I believe I've seen a few non-transparent ones. Can't really put hot coffee in a plastic bottle though.

It can even be a clear coffee mug if need be.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
PaleReflection said:
Hi Captain Gh3y!

I WISH I could sit the exam at that time. You're right, geeks who spend all night on the internet gaming and doing god knows what when they should be studying deserve provisions. They wouldn't dare discriminate against my cultural rituals!
That sounds good. I'll get some appeal forms. It's wrong to be studying at this time anyway.

BAHAHAHHAHHA.....gh3y go to sleep!
YOU go to sleep! I'm gonna stay up until 2am/3am to see if the world spontaneously ends when the clock gets pushed forward. All in the name of science.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahaha......nice intent.....lemme know how it goes :p

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
the_thomasu said:
we should be allowed to have coffee mugs on our exam tables...

I mean, seriously, who sits at home with water bottle while studying?
I don't think it would be to hard getting V into a bottle.. dont know how strict they are on having clear bottles, I believe I've seen a few non-transparent ones. Can't really put hot coffee in a plastic bottle though.

It can even be a clear coffee mug if need be.
hahah, you think thats bad, my friend behind me had lollies during the maths exam, every 5 minutes, opens a wrapper and pops one into his mouth. unfair....he gets sugar i.e. energy supplements while everyone uses what they have like suckers. people bring in bottles of V and gatorage and stuff too...

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Does the clock go forward or backward? What time does it start? (I'm retarded)

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
PaleReflection said:
Does the clock go forward or backward? What time does it start? (I'm retarded)
Clock goes forward one hour from 2am. So when it's 2am, change your clock to 3am :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)