• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Advance Copy of HSC timetable (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Fuuuckk...I am so lucky that I piss myself off. Everything works out so awesome for me, it's actually quite scary. Check this out:

Mon, Oct 17
English 1

Thur, Oct 20
English 2

Mon, Oct 24
Gen Maths

Thur, Oct 27
PD/H/PE

Mon, Oct 31
English Extension

Wed, Nov 2
Chemistry

Fri, Nov 11
Drama

---------------

It's ridiculous, I have breaks all over the place to study and relax. There is no stress to speak of other than the fact that it's the HSC. I feel like giving myself negative rep's for being so incredibly full of luck while there's people with all their exams condensed into a week.

*mel*

taxman said:
Fuuuckk...I am so lucky that I piss myself off. Everything works out so awesome for me, it's actually quite scary. Check this out:

Mon, Oct 17
English 1

Thur, Oct 20
English 2

Mon, Oct 24
Gen Maths

Thur, Oct 27
PD/H/PE

Mon, Oct 31
English Extension

Wed, Nov 2
Chemistry

Fri, Nov 11
Drama

---------------

It's ridiculous, I have breaks all over the place to study and relax. There is no stress to speak of other than the fact that it's the HSC. I feel like giving myself negative rep's for being so incredibly full of luck while there's people with all their exams condensed into a week.

You are such a lucky bum!! Mine sucks badly!

Monday 17 Oct
English 1

Tuesday 18 Oct
Community and Family Studies

Wednesday 19 Oct
Latvian continuers

Thursday 20 Oct
English 2

Friday 21 Oct
Studies of Religion 1

Monday 24 Oct
Mathematics

Friday 28 Oct
Biology

Ok not as bad as some... but every single day during the first week :(
I'm gonna be so stressed!

Captain pi

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Yeah i dont mind Religion.......it was compulsory at my school, but im rather enjoying it cuz im doing ok! but yeah SO SO SO many ppl dont like Religion! ok, is it just my school or other schools do it too...........our abbreviation for studies of religion is SRE! Everyone else has SOR (which i prefer)! lol i had a debate amongst a few ppl bout it..and some pointed out that u usually dont abbreviate O.. so, does anyone elses school call it SRE? or anything other then SOR?
Judging by the past papers, SOR I is a very easy, straightforward exam. I am sure I will enjoy studying for it (on the night before :D).

jessied

HSC
does anyone else do ext maths, pdh and bio??? HOW SCREWED ARE WE!!.. ext maths thursday morning, pdh that afternoon and bio the next morning... HELP!!

04er

HSC
jessied said:
does anyone else do ext maths, pdh and bio??? HOW SCREWED ARE WE!!.. ext maths thursday morning, pdh that afternoon and bio the next morning... HELP!!
:eek: OMG thats bad...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i feel sorry for those doing legal, math and english [i think its english]

your exams are one day after the other =P

then again the economics exam is extended TO THE VERY LAST DAY

FFS

HSC
does anyone else do SOR I and Legal Studies? btw all my exams are finished by the second tuesday. works out to be almost like one every day for a week and a half.......*unsure how to react*

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
does anyone else do SOR I and Legal Studies? btw all my exams are finished by the second tuesday. works out to be almost like one every day for a week and a half.......*unsure how to react*
yes =*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* i do
well miss_gtr does legal and SOR2!

HSC
i wasnt sure, i only just found this hsc timetable thing today, we're a little slow.... our legal studies class is doing the legal studies half yearly next tuesday, so little behind i think. is it a bad thing to have the hsc exams that close? or is it good to get them over and done with?

goan_crazy

HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
i wasnt sure, i only just found this hsc timetable thing today, we're a little slow.... our legal studies class is doing the legal studies half yearly next tuesday, so little behind i think. is it a bad thing to have the hsc exams that close? or is it good to get them over and done with?
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* the trials are closer lol
dont worry bout the HSC
i assume u go 2 a catholic school
well the CSSA timetable is out 2
and i have IPT and LEGAL on the same day 6 hours of exams...now that sucks :(

HSC
lol i tend to get ahead of myself.....prob should slow down a bit just freaked out when i saw my exam layout. where could i get this timetable? is anyone wanting to do law when they finish school? btw thats gotta suck with 6 hours of exams....talk about intense

goan_crazy

HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
lol i tend to get ahead of myself.....prob should slow down a bit just freaked out when i saw my exam layout. where could i get this timetable? is anyone wanting to do law when they finish school? btw thats gotta suck with 6 hours of exams....talk about intense
yes i want to law
but by the look of these HSC exams by the its not looking good
and im not getting high enough marks anyway
i was aiming for 90 and UWS but i think that too is beyond me now :(

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
yes i want to law
but by the look of these HSC exams by the its not looking good
and im not getting high enough marks anyway
i was aiming for 90 and UWS but i think that too is beyond me now :(

i totally agree, but if its beyond you now then wot r u gonna do? i want to get 90 as well to do law at wollongong uni but i think that the exams will test me and stress me. are there other ways of getting into law if u dont get the UAI straight away? i know the gist of it but im not up to scratch cos generally all the people i ask confuse me.

goan_crazy

HSC
i dont know
i reckon we should stop worrying
the HSC isnt the end of the world :)
theres life beyond the HSC!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
i totally agree, but if its beyond you now then wot r u gonna do? i want to get 90 as well to do law at wollongong uni but i think that the exams will test me and stress me. are there other ways of getting into law if u dont get the UAI straight away? i know the gist of it but im not up to scratch cos generally all the people i ask confuse me.
There are heaps of alternatives if you don't get into the degree you want. You would be best to ask people who go to wollongong uni.

Joe - ask Jon A, he would be able to answer any questions about what happens if you don't get the high enough cut off for law.

Anyways, you should stop stressing about how bad you think the exams will be. And start by making notes now, following syllabus points. The more you stress, the more worried you will get. By the time the end of the HSC comes, you will be thinking, what the hell was I stressing about!

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
i dont know
i reckon we should stop worrying
the HSC isnt the end of the world :)
theres life beyond the HSC!
too right!!!
just can't believe its this year, i remember when i was a tiny tot in year 7 camp!

firehose

HSC
Haha yeah seems like yesterday.....

Regarding the scheduling of the HSC timetable, those of you who have a sucky timetable (my main complaint is Geo right after Eng and the fact that ill be partying last with Eco at the end) shouldn't stress over it too much: ...

.. If u prepare much in advance so that u are confidently ready for all your exams, u won't find it so bad to have so many exams packed together. My suggestion would be to start right after the trials are done. Of course, easier said than done, but where theres the will to be prepared then theres a way to exam bliss. Those of u with packed exams have even more reason to prepare with much time to spare too.

... So good luck to all of you :uhhuh:

HSC
Cape said:
There are heaps of alternatives if you don't get into the degree you want. You would be best to ask people who go to wollongong uni.

Joe - ask Jon A, he would be able to answer any questions about what happens if you don't get the high enough cut off for law.

Anyways, you should stop stressing about how bad you think the exams will be. And start by making notes now, following syllabus points. The more you stress, the more worried you will get. By the time the end of the HSC comes, you will be thinking, what the hell was I stressing about!

Thanks :) i will do. its good to have someone to say something to bring you back to reality, its just when all your teachers and friends around you are like HSC HSC HSC, you just go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh like 6 months before its even happening.

firehose

HSC
My trials are on week 4 and 5 of term 3, while the real HSC begins in week 2 of term 4. So at least for me there's a 8 week gap in between.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)