Advice for those in Year 10 (1 Viewer)

-Recoil-

The senior years are shit, the higher school cetificate is a fucking load of shit, drop-out now and get jobs while you still can :p

PC

HSC
N/A
I don't know about that ... but University is definitely the biggest waste of time! :cool:

-Recoil-

Well having completed the HSC today I can tell you I learnt next to nothing worth remembering. Such a fucking waste. Business Studies and Legal Studies were the only two decent subjects because I actually learnt some shit that can be applied to the real world. Obviously if you want to go to Uni you need Year 11 and 12, but seriously drop-out unless you desparately want to go to Uni.

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah if I could magically travel back in time I would defiently drop out.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Mumma's signiture picture is fucking disturbing... I think it's the effect of scarlet.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
no I really mean scary.
Everytime I look at it I go :S

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
my advice

ENJOY YEAR 11

it's the last year where nothing you do will count. When you start year 12, it's a clean slate. From then on, everything counts (whether it be for your hsc or your degree if you go to uni)

if only my school certificate results were my hsc results :(

Mumma

HSC
what else do you listen to.
From slayer, testament, megadeth to dream theater, iron maiden, bruce dickinson, helloween, savatage, queensryche, judas priest, annihilator, avantasia, blind gaurdian... all metal except for death or brutal.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Year 11 was crap.

Year 12 is craploads easier and way more fun.

Last edited:

Premus

I think if u want to perform well , you should start working hard from the beginning of Yr 11. Yeah, it gets boring....but then Yr 12 becomes much more relaxed. but always remember to have lots of fun at yr 12!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)