Advice from a graduated HSC student on how to excel in After the Bomb (essay writing) (2 Viewers)

mothman

HSC
Re: Advice from a graduated HSC student on how to excel in After the Bomb (essay writ

Thank you so much this has been a lot of help

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Advice from a graduated HSC student on how to excel in After the Bomb (essay writ

Thank you so much this has been a lot of help
You are welcome:)-All the best for your HSC-thank you for saying thank you:)

Tearydan

HSC

Welp, I just lost a few paragraphs worth of questions.

If anyone sees this before the 20th, an explanation of the implementation of context and paradigms would be appreciated.

Are we meant to explicitly list all examples and explanations as the product of a "social" (Or any other) paradigm, and then link that to a description of the context?
I'm realllly unsure about how to actually contain this in an essay without writing very awkwardly.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Welp, I just lost a few paragraphs worth of questions.

If anyone sees this before the 20th, an explanation of the implementation of context and paradigms would be appreciated.

Are we meant to explicitly list all examples and explanations as the product of a "social" (Or any other) paradigm, and then link that to a description of the context?
I'm realllly unsure about how to actually contain this in an essay without writing very awkwardly.
Sorry if this was a bit late-but hope your HSC exams went well today:)

In general, you are not suppose to be listing all the crap you know, you're only meant to be listing the crap I know-empahaisis on the I.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

BUMP for 2017ers

aroon

HSC

If possible, could you do something similar for the creative (idk if this already exists) thanks.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Fwb

HSC
N/A

Yo so thanks for all the info much appreciated, i was just wondering what u did in the summer holidays for ATB? I Have currently jst been getting a good grasp on my prescribed text, researching and making notes on context of ATB. I got a task early this term involving a creative and essay so u got any tips for holiday prep for ATB? Cheers

aroon

HSC

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Yo so thanks for all the info much appreciated, i was just wondering what u did in the summer holidays for ATB? I Have currently jst been getting a good grasp on my prescribed text, researching and making notes on context of ATB. I got a task early this term involving a creative and essay so u got any tips for holiday prep for ATB? Cheers
Lol bit hard to remember precisely what I did three years later, but I think since your upcoming includes a creative, would be good to just start thinking of a plot/start trying to write a creative draft, and actually start writing an essay to past HSC essay question based on the notes you have made for your text-to really start knowing how to pull everything together, cause if you don't apply or use your notes, it will never amount to anything more than notes-you need to translate it to marks through frequent practice. Hope this helps :)

littleshreep

HSC

hi, im doing extension 1 after the bomb this year and we have an assessment task coming up on wednesday. we've been given the essay question in advance, but the entire class (incl. me) is really struggling to get their head around what the heck we're supposed to be doing :(
the essay question is pretty general, thankfully - "How do texts from the period After the Bomb expose and generate responses to the personal and political values relevant to the paradigms of the Cold War?" - but i'm confused as to what constitutes as personal and political values. it's our first assessment task and i'm lost, so any help would be great :)

thanks in advance,
S.

tigerian

HSC
N/A

Hello there is a private message about this request in your box which outlines the situation

littleshreep

HSC

hi! i've just emailed you a reply. thanks so much.

MrSir

HSC
N/A

Please see my latest reply email

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)