AFL Finals Thread (1 Viewer)

Jinks

HSC
In all seriousness Hawthorn is the best team in the league imo

crazy_paki123

HSC
Yes, Hawthorn's best is frightening good, but the qualities of a champion team is to be able to produce that on Grand Final day, which the Swans did last year and the Hawks didnt because they were cocky. I think the Hawks are favourites but i think the Swans, Cats and even the Dockers can push them. For me anyone from the top 4 can win it.

Jinks

HSC
Yes, Hawthorn's best is frightening good, but the qualities of a champion team is to be able to produce that on Grand Final day, which the Swans did last year and the Hawks didnt because they were cocky. I think the Hawks are favourites but i think the Swans, Cats and even the Dockers can push them. For me anyone from the top 4 can win it.
Agreed, there isn't one stand out team as there has been in the past few years.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't have any idea about who will be playing who, but this is my dad's predictions:
Hawthorn vs. Collingwood
Geelong vs. Fremantle
Richmond vs. Port Adelaide
Sydney vs. Essendon
winner

If those matchups were a thing.

If we win all our last games, and Swans lose all their last games, we will move to fourth. Fingers crossed!
HAHAHAHHA

Actually, Swans only have to lose 2 and we win all. But we can afford to lose one if Swans lose all. SpiralFlex, you must have gone into the wrong future!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

We'll see... we're playing well right now. Anyways, dreamers are the best types of people :) GO MAGGIES!
Again
They didn't play well
Swans played INCREDIBLY shit

tbqh I think freo is the team to beat them

Attachments

Last edited:

crazy_paki123

HSC
Swans are in top 4 for sure now :D, and against the Hawks we FINALLY get Goodes, Jetta and Reid back :))))

crazy_paki123

HSC
Say what you want :) Geelong have won 41/42 at Simmonds Stadium. The team that beat them in their own backyard are the Swans... and we will do it again and get the 2nd spot :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)