• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Age of Empires (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Digital_Spork said:
I am now self-proclaimed #1 BoS aoc player. :D

Hehe, see ya online later sasha
hey not so quick.

we need a rematch. i had a horrible start. no food, had to treck miles for everything.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hvae u played "u da prey - utopia" its a scenario that people play in the scenario rook. so fun, we should play that.

u basuicly start of with a hero who shoots. and the whole map is covered in enemy units. And u go around trying not to die. everytime u kill a unit u get stronger, and u can also buy extra units, buy extra health , attack power and boats. really fun. ill intoduce u to it

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hey spork . what the hell am i ment to do if iam eg Britons and i am fighting goth who have alot of huskards. its kinda unfair.

goth were considered the shittest civ in aok. but in aoc with the technology upgrades eg they can be created in barracks and much quicker. goth became very popular

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I downloaded and played the campaign and it was quite fun. Loved watching buildings just collapse when an army of cannons rips into them.

Digital_Spork

HSC
SashatheMan said:
hey spork . what the hell am i ment to do if iam eg Britons and i am fighting goth who have alot of huskards. its kinda unfair.

goth were considered the shittest civ in aok. but in aoc with the technology upgrades eg they can be created in barracks and much quicker. goth became very popular
Prob get a mix of arbs + champs, maybe even use Light Cavalry.
Champs kill huskarals, but if your playing an experienced player he will probably switch to champs and spears if you have champs, and that is where having those archers helps out a bit :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh i didnt think about the champs. they should do it.

almost every civ has champs.

poor persians only have long swordman upgrade, but they dont need champs anyway , they got elephants and cannon dudes

Digital_Spork

HSC
its still really buggy ( about 11000+ bugs apprantley), but give it some time. This is basicly a BETA demo. Give it a while. :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yes they released the demo before they finished fixing major things.

AI is gonna be much smarter in the final version.

What graphic cards u guys using to play this?

and post a screen shot if u can please. i want to compare.

press CTRL+F12 in game to take a screen shot

Digital_Spork

HSC
I am on a craptastic Ge-Force 440MX 64mb. Very crappy but Ill post a screenie when I can find where they are!!!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
noone plays with navy, and rarely do people fortify theri town. u kid play the computer on easy. go take a hike

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Saladin, El Cid and the Battles of Kyoto and Tours (sp? It's the one where you're playing as Chares Martel) are the best.
i was tlaking about online scenarios that people make them selves. they are really fun playign with people

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i was tlaking about online scenarios that people make them selves. they are really fun playign with people
Yeah, I occasionally play the weirdo ones, but generally play castle blood, but you win based on chance as it depends on what civs you and your team gets.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
dimzi said:
Yeah, I occasionally play the weirdo ones, but generally play castle blood, but you win based on chance as it depends on what civs you and your team gets.

mini castle blood is better cuase its quicker.

but yeh change does play a role, however when the teams are relatively equal and u can still conitnue to attqack if u lost one team mate, the game is much more fun

i also like to play

U Da PRey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)