• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Alien vs predator (2 Viewers)

Jedi Benji

AsyLum said:
The alien life cycle was sped up for the purpose of the film. The director stated that in the interview.

Bishop isnt meant to be the wayland dude :p Yes it IS the same person playing him, but they are meant to be totally unrelated. (you know the whole time thing)

The Preds didnt need to scan the fucker, if i remember correctly, the chestburster will need to find a mammal or something small to feast on, and if it somehow gets that, then becomes a praetorian. In which case i think it will still get absolutely pwned by the big preds. Remember these guys arent as easy as those taking the test.
Youve been playing too many games, and not wathing enuf movies

Aliens dont needa eat anything, theres NO evidence in the movie that suggests so

Btw first half of AVP was alright, as soon as the human and pred teamed up... gg

santaslayer

HSC
Man...I loved the bit where the alien's head was sliced in half..ahahaha...gooey shit...:p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
the movie was OK, n only OK...its the first one i've sat thru the whole thing (i was in the cionemas with friends, cant get up n go elsewhere really) n well, a coupla points i dun get -

1) the main chick, the rock climber, how the fuck dusnt she hear the helicopter above her??!! shes not that deaf

2) at the end, shes wearing nothing much, they're in ANTARTICA, she'd freeze to death, or hypothermia

3) i know this aint much, but its sorta really...jus...weird how at the end the predator thing gets taken back into the main big ship on a stretcher, its lazy, surely with all the technology the damned things have they dont have to have 4 dudes come out n place the dead one on a stretcher

but yeh, sum points in there which freaked the shit outta us, sum of us...like the penguin...that freaked a few :p weird eh?

v sia

HSC
braad said:
the movie was OK, n only OK...its the first one i've sat thru the whole thing (i was in the cionemas with friends, cant get up n go elsewhere really) n well, a coupla points i dun get -

1) the main chick, the rock climber, how the fuck dusnt she hear the helicopter above her??!! shes not that deaf

2) at the end, shes wearing nothing much, they're in ANTARTICA, she'd freeze to death, or hypothermia

3) i know this aint much, but its sorta really...jus...weird how at the end the predator thing gets taken back into the main big ship on a stretcher, its lazy, surely with all the technology the damned things have they dont have to have 4 dudes come out n place the dead one on a stretcher

but yeh, sum points in there which freaked the shit outta us, sum of us...like the penguin...that freaked a few :p weird eh?

well basically every 5 minutes of the movie has a flaw , a few examples are

- why didnt the preadtor aim for the queens brains instead of chipping her damn ear

- How does the alien sneak up on the predator , preds have good vision , seeing through walls , like wtf?

- Why cant the preds have acid proof armour as well as acid proof claws / spears

- Why did the aliens grow so fast etc. etc.

- How did the queen survive the blast

- With all the preds technology and vision couldnt they see the alien inside the dead pred in the end

- Yeah the stretcher thingy was also bad

- Dont they have some kind of healing mechanism ?? to heal thy wounded pred

- The queen was shackled , and it took only a few wounds of acid to break it off , couldnt she just snap it off easily ?? she did survive a nuclear blast

- In the end when they bombed the place , it seemed as if the main chick was running faster than the predator

- Why the hell were the aliesns soo strong ?

- The whole pred alien thing is stupid , what happens if a kid gets infected with the alien thingy and he has a genetic problem like blindness or something , what happens to the alien ? blind alien ?

or if a dog gets infected ?? does the alien start barking ??

- The preds seemed so damn wimpy , its basically impossible for them to ever win a 2v1 fight without their lasers

Scoot

Champion!
HSC
v sia said:
Have you even Seen Alien3? In the Theatrical version of alien3, the alien pops out of a dog, and because of this, it walks like a dog. (In the DC, it pops out of a Ox, still a four legged creature tho)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
v sia said:
- Why did the aliens grow so fast etc. etc.

- How did the queen survive the blast

- With all the preds technology and vision couldnt they see the alien inside the dead pred in the end

- Why the hell were the aliesns soo strong ?

- The whole pred alien thing is stupid , what happens if a kid gets infected with the alien thingy and he has a genetic problem like blindness or something , what happens to the alien ? blind alien ?

- The preds seemed so damn wimpy , its basically impossible for them to ever win a 2v1 fight without their lasers
The answer to all of those, which is half your list, is that aliens have superpowers. They infect people, but does that mean that they look like people? No. It just means that they need some kind of a host to grow.

Idiot.

v sia

HSC
aliens have superpowers lol
thanks for giving facts about the aliens needing hosts but that still hasnt answered my question .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)