All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
@ the OP

i honestly dont see how pulling an all nighter is going to benefit in any way
if you pull an all nighter, itll feel like forever until 6am, u wont be able to wait, youll go nuts
but if u go to bed and fall asleep, set ur alarm for 6am, the wait will be over before you know it

mamoz

HSC
@ the OP

i honestly dont see how pulling an all nighter is going to benefit in any way
if you pull an all nighter, itll feel like forever until 6am, u wont be able to wait, youll go nuts
but if u go to bed and fall asleep, set ur alarm for 6am, the wait will be over before you know it
nah cbf for that.. well i have msn to entertain me thru the nitee n if i do get tired ill jst sleep for a lil whilee den get bak on the comp :p .. i dont really care tho wat ppl say about the all nighter, many ppl are doin it as well so why not :p

kfnmpah

HSC
I won't be. i have to work on thursday from 8-5. I'm not opening my results until i get the letters on friday after work (Y)

HSC
Re: a campaign of distraction

To pass time I go into my room and close the door. Then get naked and run out and do nude runs around the house without any of my family catching me.

Word of Advice: Don't hide behind curtains if you can't control downstairs. (Downstairs is a euphemism for ERECTION)

oliviaflynn2074

HSC
Anyone got an answer...

Have people who will be recieving Premiers Awards already been contacted?

Thank you!</SPAN>

Icystealer

HSC
so doomed i havent slept since monday morning >.< sooooooooooooooooooo gunna struggle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)